Square, Family And Kids, Heritage Buildi...
Added 4.5K times in trip plans
About St. Martinsplatz, Chur
A square in front of St. Martin Church is as perfect as the old town itself! Streets lined with cafes and restaurants, old buildings, cobbled pathways and the steeple of the church all make for a picture-perfect evening.
Take a seat at an outdoor café to later take a walk in the church or simply sit back and look at the non-traffic streets. A simple but beautiful ambience, St. Martinplatz is perfect for spending a few hours in the evening.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Chur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chur and book an accommodation of your choice.
St. Martinsplatz Information
- The platz is a good place to spend a quiet evening at over a coffee or snacks from nearby cafes.
- Do visit the nearby St. Martin Church.
How To Get To St. Martinsplatz by Public Transport
- Bus: The nearest bus stop is at ChurStadt
Share your experience - Rate St. Martinsplatz, Chur
- Other Attractions
- Verrijn Stuartweg
- Stichting Geheugen Van Plan Zuid
- Fort Diemerdam
- Other Attractions Hotels
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Verrijn Stuartweg
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Eekholt
- Budget Hotels Near Diemerbos
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Stichting Geheugen Van Plan Zuid
- Hotels Near Waterkant
- Cheap Hotels Near Bergwijkpark
- 5 Star Hotels Near Diemen
- Luxury Hotels Near Fort Diemerdam
- City Tripplans
- Chur Itinerary 1 Day
- Chur Itinerary 5 Days
- 6 Day Trip to Chur from Chur
- Chur Itinerary 6 Days
- 7 Day Trip to Chur from Chur
- Chur Itinerary 7 Days
- 8 Day Trip to Chur from Chur
- Chur Itinerary 3 Days
- 4 Day Trip to Chur from Chur
- Chur Itinerary 4 Days