St. MartinsplatzCurrently Open
- Address: Near Obertor and Untertor Towers, Chur 7000, Switzerland
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Square, Family And Kids, Heritage Building
A square in front of St. Martin Church is as perfect as the old town itself! Streets lined with cafes and restaurants, old buildings, cobbled pathways and the steeple of the church all make for a picture-perfect evening.
Take a seat at an outdoor café to later take a walk in the church or simply sit back and look at the non-traffic streets. A simple but beautiful ambience, St. Martinplatz is perfect for spending a few hours in the evening.
St. Martinsplatz Travel Tips
- The platz is a good place to spend a quiet evening at over a coffee or snacks from nearby cafes.
- Do visit the nearby St. Martin Church.
How to Reach St. Martinsplatz
- Bus: The nearest bus stop is at ChurStadt
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Chur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chur and book an accommodation of your choice.
85.97% of people who visit Chur include St. Martinsplatz in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
44.97% of people start their St. Martinsplatz visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see St. Martinsplatz
61.54% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting St. Martinsplatz