St. Stephan ChurchCurrently Open
- Address: Arosastrasse 2, Chur 7000, Switzerland
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +41-0812521818
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Historical Site, Family And Kids
A 5th century Church excavated in 1800s, St Stephan Church is history in its rawest form. The church served as a cemetery church for the bishops during that time and is an underground church! The nearby church of St. Luzi together make for a great visit when in Chur.
- Ring Crypt at St Luzi Church
- A place is a must if you love history!
St. Stephan Church Travel Tips
- Do call up the place to know about ticket prices and guided tour prices.
How to Reach St. Stephan Church
- Bus: The nearest bus stop is at Chur, Hof
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Chur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chur and book an accommodation of your choice.
13.62% of people who visit Chur include St. Stephan Church in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
60.32% of people start their St. Stephan Church visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see St. Stephan Church
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting St. Stephan Church