St. Stephan Church, Chur
About St. Stephan Church, Chur
St. Stephan Church, Chur - Address, Phone Number
Address: Arosastrasse 2, Chur 7000, Switzerland
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 280 times in trip plans
Church, Religious Site, Historical Site, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A 5th century Church excavated in 1800s, St Stephan Church is history in its rawest form. The church served as a cemetery church for the bishops during that time and is an underground church! The nearby church of St. Luzi together make for a great visit when in Chur.
- Ring Crypt at St Luzi Church
- A place is a must if you love history!
St. Stephan Church Information
- Do call up the place to know about ticket prices and guided tour prices.
How To reach St. Stephan Church by Public Transport
- Bus: The nearest bus stop is at Chur, Hof
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Chur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chur and book an accommodation of your choice.
St. Stephan Church, Chur Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Comfort Hotel Post
- Hotel Ibis Chur
- Star Billard Center
- Bernina Express
- Chur Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Chur
- What to See in 48 Hours in Chur
- What to See in 72 Hours in Chur
- How to Spend 5 Days in Chur
- How to Spend 6 Days in Chur
- How to Spend 7 Days in Chur