The Alpine Bike Park At Churhausberg, Chur
About The Alpine Bike Park At Churhausberg, Chur
The Alpine Bike Park At Churhausberg, Chur - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Spundis, 7074 Chur, Switzerland
Ticket Price: 69 CHF
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 08:30 am - 04:45 pm Details
Added 2.1K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Trail, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
If mountain biking interest you or you simply want to feel the adrenaline rush, the Brambrüesch mountain offers one of the best terrains to explore the Swiss terrain like never before. Rent a bike at the Alpine Bike Park to zoom past the moderately tricky terrain or free ride while you witness a whole new facet of Chur!
- Flow Trail introduced for beginners
- Night operations which take place in summer every Saturday night
The staff are well informed with new rides added every year! A must if you love bikes, mountains and the rush of air, the bike trail is perfect for summers!
The Alpine Bike Park At Churhausberg Information
- Timings may vary annually and as per seasons and weather changes. Do call up the place before you visit.
- You can rent bikes and other safety gears at the place itself.
- Guided tours are most preferred especially for amateurs bikers.
The Alpine Bike Park At Churhausberg Ticket Prices
- Ticket prices for bike rentals and safety gear vary. Visit the official website for more information.
The Alpine Bike Park At Churhausberg Opening and Closing Hours
- Weekend operation from May end to November
- Daily operation mid June to mid October
- First Ride- 8.30 am
- Rides are available from 8.45 am to 4.45 pm every 30 minutes
- Last Bike Transport 4.45 pm
- Last ride at 5.00 pm
Night operation (in good weather):
- June first week -July end: Every Saturday upto 9.00 pm
- August: Every Saturday upto 8.00 pm
How To reach The Alpine Bike Park At Churhausberg by Public Transport
- Gondola: Take a Gondola from BergbahnenChur.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Chur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chur and book an accommodation of your choice.
The Alpine Bike Park At Churhausberg, Chur Reviews - Write a Review
Genialer Park! Super nettes Personal. Hat für jede Könner Stufen etwas dabei!
Super Trails. Teilweise etwas wenig geshaped aber sonst ganz spassig
sehrgute strecken und leute 🤘🤘🤘👌👌👌