Are you looking for what to do in Chur?
PLACES TO SEE
Things to see in Chur are innumerable and often have a historic appeal.
- Arcas Square: A quaint square in the old part of the town, Arcas square is perfect for spending a quiet time over a coffee.
- ObereGasse: An oldtown alley with many bakeries, restaurants that line it. Do try the confectionaries sold here.
- Fontana park: The most popular park in the town, Fontana park is perfect to simply relax or sun bathe amidst the greenery.
- Kornplatz (Corn Square): The most loved square in the city, take your time here as you unwind with some ice cream of visit the famous toy store.
- St. Maria Himmelfahrt Cathedral: A serene cathedral built in 1151 allthrough to the 13th century, the place is known for its beautiful staned glassed interiors and intricate alter along with a spiritual ambience.
THINGS TO DO
If you love hiking, trekking or other such activities, Chur has many activities to keep you busy.
- Skiing: During winters, Chur is visited by tourists who want to ski down the BrambrUesch.
- Hiking: There are many hiking trails around Chur where in the town is the best place to catch a train for the neighboring places.
Nightlife in Chur is unexpectedly busy! The streets are lined with pubs, bars and restaurants which offer good food, delicious drinks and a cozy ambience.
Felsenbar: A good place to have a few drinks and groove to good music till late at night, Felsenbar is a local favorite.
First ApErobar: Known for their lip-smacking coctails, the First Aperobar is good if you love live music, good drinks and an intimate ambience.
Wein-, CafE- & Aperitivo-Bar: A romantic ambience, good food and wine, great music and everything Italian, this place is perfect for a pleasant evening.
Below we have a list of things to do in Chur and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Chur getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Chur with confidence.