Eskimo Museum9 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 242 Laverendrye av, Churchill, MB R0B 0E0, Canada Map
- Phone: +1-2046752030
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
If you are willing to tour the location of Churchill, Manitoba, you should certainly visit the Eskimo Museum / Itsanitaq Museum. It is a wonderfully decorated museum which offers an impressive collection of exhibits. Numerous artefacts and Inuit carvings can be seen here. Many of the artefacts of this museum are so old that they date back even to 1700 B.C. To honour the Dorset and Pre-Dorset people, the museum authority and Manitoba Heritage Council have established plaques here. You can also visit the gift shop at this place to buy souvenirs like art cards, Canadian Inuit art, stationery, books, and much more. Apart from Sundays and public holidays, the Eskimo Museum / Itsanitaq Museum can be accessed every day.
How to Reach Eskimo Museum
- Trains to stop - Churchill
- Eskimo Museum Address: 242 Laverendrye av, Churchill, MB R0B 0E0, Canada
- Eskimo Museum Contact Number: +1-2046752030
- Time required to visit Eskimo Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!