This is the largest and the only indoor water park in the city. 5the specialty of the park is not just the water rides but the artificial temperature adjustment done. The all year round temperature is made high over here for you to enjoy the cool water splashing everywhere even more.
The name is given as water resort as this is not just a park but you can even stay here for long or just a night- whatever suits you. The two storey water rides, colorful waves and amazing facilities in such a location is hardly found anywhere else. This is definitely the ultimate holiday experience that you will thoroughly enjoy. The Keywest Grab & Co. and the Wet Rooster Bar make the dining experience memorable.
Coco Key Water Resort Travel Tips
- Locker room facilities, good washrooms are available.
- Bring along an extra set of clothes with you.
- Check the official websites for current updates on rates and hours.
Coco Key Water Resort Hours
- The park is opened only on weekends.
- The timings for special entries on Thursday and Friday is from 4.00 pm – 9.00 pm.
- The resort is however open on all days.
How to Reach Coco Key Water Resort
- Bus No. 23x
- Osaka Japanese Restaurant,
- Jim Dandy’s barbecue
- Grand Finale Bistro
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cincinnati before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cincinnati and book an accommodation of your choice.
15.92% of people who visit Cincinnati include Coco Key Water Resort in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
53.33% of people start their Coco Key Water Resort visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Coco Key Water Resort
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Coco Key Water Resort