Events and Festivals in Cincinnati
- Appalachian Festival: One of the most popular festivals of Cincinnati, held in spring season. Nearly 5000 visitors come to visit this festival. The event feature food, traditional arts demonstrators, storytellers and so on. No specific date and time has been found about this event. So, make sure you enquiry about the event from the locals beforehand.
- PNC MidPoint’s Indie Summer: It is a music festival of Cincinnati, held in the Fountain Square. The event continues from June to September, on every Friday nights. If you are rock music lover, make sure you attend one of these popular music events in Cincinnati.
- Oktoberfest: It’s a 16-days event and one of the fall festivals in Cincinnati held in late September. The festival is dedicated to beer and the marriage of Bavarian royalty. Nearly 6 million people come to visit this event.
- PNC Festival Of Lights: The Zoo hosts an annual festival of light in Cincinnati on the occasion of Christmas holidays. Nearly 2.5 million Christmas lights and many other lights are put into display. The festivals host activities like a train around to move around the zoo, ice sculpture shows and so on.
- Riverfest: It is the largest bash Cincinnati host at the bank of River Ohio during the Labor Day weekend. You get to see fireworks that last for 2 and a half hour. This whole firework session is choreographed by WEBN (a local radio station).
Trip plans for Cincinnati
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Cincinnati
Cincinnati Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Cincinnati
Save 8%The Nati in a Nutshell Cincinnati Food Tour Including Carew Tower Entrance Fee5 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
Were cramming all of Cincinnati into one big adventure! Explore the citys natural riverfront beauty and amazing architecture ...
General Admission to the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden
Duration: 1 Days
Come see over 500 animal species and 3,000 plant species at the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden. You can see lions, giraf...Book Now
Cincinnati Streetcar Food Tour in Cincinnati OH1 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
Have you heard the news? Cincinnati is rated one of the top 10 cities in the whole country to see and have we got the tour fo...Book Now
Save 8%Cincinnati Brewery and Barbecue TourNew on TripHobo
Duration: 2 Hrs
Did you know Cincinnati was once called the Beer Capital of the World and it was also one of the top pork-processing centers ...
- Events & Festivals in Erlanger
- Events & Festivals in Silver Grove
- Events & Festivals in Blue Ash
- Events & Festivals in Cleves
- Events & Festivals in Dry Ridge
- Events & Festivals in Williamstown