Events and Festivals in Cincinnati
- Appalachian Festival: One of the most popular festivals of Cincinnati, held in spring season. Nearly 5000 visitors come to visit this festival. The event feature food, traditional arts demonstrators, storytellers and so on. No specific date and time has been found about this event. So, make sure you enquiry about the event from the locals beforehand.
- PNC MidPoint’s Indie Summer: It is a music festival of Cincinnati, held in the Fountain Square. The event continues from June to September, on every Friday nights. If you are rock music lover, make sure you attend one of these popular music events in Cincinnati.
- Oktoberfest: It’s a 16-days event and one of the fall festivals in Cincinnati held in late September. The festival is dedicated to beer and the marriage of Bavarian royalty. Nearly 6 million people come to visit this event.
- PNC Festival Of Lights: The Zoo hosts an annual festival of light in Cincinnati on the occasion of Christmas holidays. Nearly 2.5 million Christmas lights and many other lights are put into display. The festivals host activities like a train around to move around the zoo, ice sculpture shows and so on.
- Riverfest: It is the largest bash Cincinnati host at the bank of River Ohio during the Labor Day weekend. You get to see fireworks that last for 2 and a half hour. This whole firework session is choreographed by WEBN (a local radio station).
Trip plans for Cincinnati