Are you looking for what to do in Cincinnati?
PLACES TO SEE
- Cincinnati Museum Center: This is one of the popular museum complexes of Cincinnati, located 2 miles away on the northwest region of downtown. The museum holds the ‘art-deco’ collection of the Cincinnati Union Terminal, railroad station that was used back in 1933. The complex holds 3 museums; Cincinnati History Museum, the Museum of Natural History and Science and Duke Energy Children’s Museum.
- Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens: If you are travelling with your kids, this is one of the must places to visit in Cincinnati. White Bengal tigers and Gorillas are the prime attractions of Cincinnati zoo. It also holds the world’s largest insectariums as well.
- Carew Tower And Observation Deck: Carew tower is one of the tallest buildings of Cincinnati. It’s a French Art Deco building, built in 1930. It is the National Historical Landmark of United States. The building holds numerous offices, stores and hotel rooms. On the 49th floor of the building, the observation deck is located from where you get to see the whole city.
- Fountain Square: It is the centerpiece of the city. It holds Tylor Davidson Fountain right at the center. It’s one of the busiest place in summer and a must places to see in Cincinnati. If you wish to enjoy concerts, this place let you do so as well. In winter, visit the place to see outdoor ice rink.
- Cincinnati Art Museum: It is one of the popular attractions of Cincinnati. It holds collection of artworks spans 5000–6000 years that includes paintings, decorative arts, sculpture and ceramics belonging to great civilizations.
THINGS TO DO
- Beside these historical places, if you wish to enjoy the nightlife of Cincinnati, come to the Downtown. The place is always bustling with theatergoers, painting lovers, music lovers and so on. In weekends, the crowd is just overflowing.
- For shopaholic people, who has to wander around in the new the city to think about ‘things to do’, Findlay Market of Cincinnati is a heaven for them. From expensive decors to bargain bin, this market offers all kind of souvenirs you wish to buy.
Below we have a list of things to do in Cincinnati and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Cincinnati getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Cincinnati with confidence.