Grande Jose Antonio Labordeta Park184 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Paseo Isabel la Catolica, s/n, 50006 Zaragoza, Spain Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +34-976721234
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
Commonly known as Parque Grande, this lovely park is settled in the south of the city and considered to be one of the best places to visit in Zaragoza. Spread over an area of 409,000 sq. metres, the biggest park in the city reaches up to many other attractions such as Pinares de Venecia, Canal Imperial de Aragon and Torrero distrcits. The park has 15 fountains, a botanic garden, a viewpoint, many terraces and statues for people. There are a lot of things that a tourist can do in park such as biking, tandem, cart racing and what not. It is also home to a tourist train and a 1500-meter-long circuit ground to athletes. The park was established in 1929 and has been renovated many times since then. Rest assured! You will have a fun time here as the place has a lot to offer.
How to Reach Grande Jose Antonio Labordeta Park
- Bus Station- Cuarte Con Parque
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zaragoza before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zaragoza and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Grande Jose Antonio Labordeta Park Address: Paseo Isabel la Catolica, s/n, 50006 Zaragoza, Spain
- Grande Jose Antonio Labordeta Park Contact Number: +34-976721234
- Grande Jose Antonio Labordeta Park Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Grande Jose Antonio Labordeta Park(preferred time): 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Grande Jose Antonio Labordeta Park: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!