Nuevo Acuario De Zaragoza S L41 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Avda. Jose Atares, s/n, 50018 Zaragoza, Spain
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-976076606
- Ticket Price: 16 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Aquarium, Family And Kids
Loved by tourists and locals alike, Zaragoza’s aquarium is the largest in the continent. It is also the third largest aquarium in the world. The place was established in 2008 with the theme of ‘River Systems’ and became quite popular since then. It explores the various aspects of the five of the world’s great rivers, from Amazon to Ebro. Alongside that, you also get a range of fishes and reptiles to check out and explore. While keeping a guide is the best way to see the aquarium, you can also wander around on your own with the explanatory boards available here in both Spanish and English. The building is aptly located a few kilometres away from the centre of the city and not usually crowded, so go if you wish to brush up your knowledge on marines and spend some good time in a comparatively quiet place. You will love it here!
Nuevo Acuario De Zaragoza S L Travel Tips
- Access up to 60 minutes before closing time.
- Ask about the Aquarium + Sightseeing Bus promotion at tourist offices.
Entrance Ticket Details For Nuevo Acuario De Zaragoza S L
- Youth Card, Disabled and Seniors (+65)- 10 euros.
- Children (5-12 years)- 8 euros and Children (3-4 years)- 4 euros.
- Discount with the Zaragoza Card.
How to Reach Nuevo Acuario De Zaragoza S L
- Bus Station- Ronda del Rabal
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zaragoza before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zaragoza and book an accommodation of your choice.