How to Reach Cinque Terre - The Easiest Way to Reach Cinque Terre
HOW TO GET TO CINQUE TERREIS
- By Plane: The nearest airports are the Cristoforo Colombo international airport in Genoa and the "Galileo Galilei" international airport in Pisa.The city of Milan is about a 2-hour train ride to Genoa where one is able to change to the local train line.
- By Train: Train is the best and the easiest way to get to Cinque Terre. The train is the ideal means of transport in the Cinque Terre. The runs are very frequent, especially the trains from Genova and La Spezia during the summer. The Cinque Terre villages are well connected by rail and each of the villages has a train station.
- By Car: It is possible to approach the villages of Cinque Terre by car. However, historical centres are closed to car traffic and the car is of no use in the settlement. The rent for the car is high along with the high parking charges in the villages, making it an inconvenient option to go via car.
- By Boat: The Consorzio Marittimo Turistico runs boat trips from La Spezia to the Cinque Terre as well as excursions along the coast.
HOW TO GET AROUND CINQUE TERREIS
- By Train: Frequent trains link all five villages with each other. A single ticket costs 4 EUR for this train. f you are planning to take the train several times a day, it's better to purchase the Cinque Terre Train Card which includes a hiking pass as well. The cost of the pass is 16 Euros.
- By Boat: A more expensive, but very scenic option, are the boats that run up and down this part of the coast. The price of an all-day boat pass is about 30 Euros.
- On Foot: Walking is the cheapest and the best option to explore Cinque Terre. In order to walk along the trails between the villages, one must purchase a passwhich is available at the information offices near the train stations at any of the five villages. The cost of the pass in around 7.5 Euros.
Are you looking for a Cinque Terre travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Cinque Terre
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Cinque Terre. The most preferred mode of transport in Cinque Terre is Walking.
Average distance: 18.5 km Average time: 27.5 min
Walking 50%Walking 5 min Overall average time for 1 kms 5 min
Train/Metro 50%Train 25 min Walking 15 min Waiting 10 min Overall average time for 36 kms 50 min
All QuestionsCinque terre
How to Reach Cinque Terre from Nearby Cities
|Levanto to Cinque Terre||1.22 km||1 mins|
|Vernazza to Cinque Terre||7.76 km||7 mins|
|Genoa to Cinque Terre||80.91 km||1 hour 20 mins|
|Cinqueterre to Cinque Terre||93.63 km||1 hour 33 mins|
|Milan to Cinque Terre||150.16 km||2 hours 30 mins|
|Monza to Cinque Terre||159.45 km||2 hours 39 mins|
|Desenzano del garda to Cinque Terre||174.2 km||2 hours 54 mins|
|Florence to Cinque Terre||177.14 km||2 hours 57 mins|
|Bologna to Cinque Terre||193.65 km||3 hours 13 mins|
|Sanremo to Cinque Terre||209.2 km||3 hours 29 mins|