Torre Aurora4 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Italia, Strada Provinciale 38, 28, 19016 Monterosso al Mare SP, Italy, Cinque Terre Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Castle, Historical Site, Family And Kids
As you make a visit to the old part of Monterosso in Cinque Terre, you will come across a huge medieval structure overlooking the great Mediterranean Sea. Known as the Dawn tower, this is actually a medieval castle that stands exactly at hinge of Monterosso's Old Town and the New Town. For Cinque Terre, this tower offers itself as a postcard image and is thus a great place to click memorable pictures. There used to be a fortified structure around it which now must have vanished due to ravages of time.
Torre Aurora Travel Tips
- A day time visit to this place is recommended.
Entrance Ticket Details For Torre Aurora
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Torre Aurora
- By foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cinque Terre before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cinque Terre and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Torre Aurora Address: Italia, Strada Provinciale 38, 28, 19016 Monterosso al Mare SP, Italy, Cinque Terre
- Torre Aurora Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Torre Aurora(preferred time): 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Torre Aurora: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.2% of people who visit Cinque Terre include Torre Aurora in their plan
95% of people start their Torre Aurora visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Torre Aurora
95% of people prefer walking in order to reach Torre Aurora
People normally club together Monterosso Al Mare Beach and Footpath Monterosso- Vernazza while planning their visit to Torre Aurora.