Parque Roosevelt20 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Av. A La Playa, Ciudad de la Costa, Departamento de Canelones, Uruguay Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +598-26011350
- Tags: Park, Walking Area, Family And Kids
Parque Roosevelt is a large serene park in Ciudad de la Costa. The park is surrounded by olive green forest and has a small lake. It is perfect for a morning or evening stroll. While walking through the reserve you will come across a variety of birds and flowers. An oasis of peace and tranquility, visiting this place will help you relax and unwind. The park also has a small playground where kids can enjoy a variety of outdoor activities. An ideal place to be with friends and family, visit Parque Roosevelt to be closer to nature and to breathe in some fresh air.
More about Ciudad De La Costa
Use Ciudad De La Costa trip planner to visit Parque Roosevelt and many others to your visit.
Oomph up your visit by adding the best hotels in Ciudad De La Costa like Hotel Bahamas, Howard Johnson Carrasco, Hotel Cottage and Best Western Pedro Figari Hotel.
Explore the best Ciudad De La Costa vacation packages that will take to you important landmarks of the city! For getting in, check out how to reach Ciudad De La Costa.
How to Reach Parque Roosevelt
- Buses to stop - Parada de Omnibus
- Buses to stop - Parada Inter
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ciudad De La Costa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ciudad De La Costa and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Parque Roosevelt Address: Av. A La Playa, Ciudad de la Costa, Departamento de Canelones, Uruguay
- Parque Roosevelt Contact Number: +598-26011350
- Parque Roosevelt Timing: 08:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
11 AM - 12 PM
80% of people start their Parque Roosevelt visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Parque Roosevelt
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Parque Roosevelt
People normally club together Lago Del Parque Rodo and Plaza Tomas Gomensoro while planning their visit to Parque Roosevelt.