Mount Diablo State Park
About Mount Diablo State Park, Clayton
Mount Diablo is a mountain of the Diablo Range, in Contra Costa County of the eastern San Francisco Bay Area in Northern California. It is south of Clayton and northeast of Danville. It is an isolated upthrust peak of 3,849 feet (1,173 m), visible from most of the San Francisco Bay Area. Mount Diablo appears from many angles to be a double pyramid and has many subsidiary peaks, the largest and closest of which is the other half of the double pyramid, North Peak, nearly as high in elevation at 3,557 feet (1,084 m) and about a mile northeast of the main summit.Wikipedia
Overview of Mount Diablo State Park
This article refers Mount Diablo State Park in Clayton, United States. Mount Diablo State Park is not the prime point of interest of Clayton. Although, you can pay a quick visit to it if you are around.
More about Clayton
Create a flawless plan, make use of Clayton trip planner.
Add accommodation and hotels in Clayton that suit your budget including the most recommended ones like Ramada Antioch, Clarion Hotel Concord, Holiday Inn Express Walnut Creek and Hilton Concord.
Share your experience - Rate Mount Diablo State Park, Clayton
- Other Attractions
- Chef Fransico Pub & Grill
- Golden Horizons Wellness Centre
- Alberta Flyboard
- Sylvan Lake Provincial Park
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Sylvan Lake City Center
- Luxury Hotels Near Sylvan Lake
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Chef Fransico Pub & Grill
- Hotels Near Golden Horizons Wellness Centre
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Alberta Flyboard
- Cheap Hotels Near Sylvan Lake Provincial Park