Events and Festivals in Clearwater
- Wednesday Downtown Farmer’s Market: It’s a weekly vendor’s market in the downtown part of the city. One can rest, chat and enjoy here with family and friends while indulging in some retail therapy.
- Sunset Cinema at Pier 60 Park: It is a cinema fest, which takes place all year round on Friday and Saturday of every week. The celebration takes place every night, accompanied by artisans, craftsmen and artists.
- Blast Fridays: It is a free concert festival, which is family friendly and has accompaniments in the form of food and craft vendors. It is a monthly affair and looked forward to by the locals.
- St. Petersburg Second Saturday Art Walk: This event takes place on every second saturday of the month. It is in association with St. Petersburg Art Alliance.
- Derby Lane Greyhound Racing: It is a seasonal festival, happening between the months of January to May. This is a live racing event, with accompaniments like dining events and poker nights that take place on a daily basis here.
Trip plans for Clearwater