Events and Festivals in Clearwater
- Wednesday Downtown Farmer’s Market: It’s a weekly vendor’s market in the downtown part of the city. One can rest, chat and enjoy here with family and friends while indulging in some retail therapy.
- Sunset Cinema at Pier 60 Park: It is a cinema fest, which takes place all year round on Friday and Saturday of every week. The celebration takes place every night, accompanied by artisans, craftsmen and artists.
- Blast Fridays: It is a free concert festival, which is family friendly and has accompaniments in the form of food and craft vendors. It is a monthly affair and looked forward to by the locals.
- St. Petersburg Second Saturday Art Walk: This event takes place on every second saturday of the month. It is in association with St. Petersburg Art Alliance.
- Derby Lane Greyhound Racing: It is a seasonal festival, happening between the months of January to May. This is a live racing event, with accompaniments like dining events and poker nights that take place on a daily basis here.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Clearwater
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Clearwater
Save 4%Sunset Cruise from Clearwater56 Reviews
Duration: 1 Hrs 45 MinsBook Now
Clearwater Evening Yacht Cruise with Optional Dining88 Reviews
Duration: 3 HrsBook Now
Private Arrival Transfer: Tampa International Airport to Hotel5 Reviews
Duration: 1 Hrs 30 MinsBook Now
Save 4%Calypso Queen Tropical Party Buffet Cruise60 Reviews
Duration: 2 HrsBook Now