Fred Marquis Pinellas TrailCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
The Fred Marquis Pinellas Trail is a park and recreation trail, a streamlined one. It is a multi purpose trail that people of all age groups can enjoy. The trail was created along an abandoned railroad corridor. It provides for a green protected space for walking, cycling, jogging, skating and biking. It will feel like you are not around civilization anymore once you are in this trail. There’s lush green boulevards, pine trees, live oaks, spanish moss and so much greenery that follows this place.
Fred Marquis Pinellas Trail Travel Tips
- The trail is only open during daylight hours.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Pedestrians and handicapped have the right of way, wheelchairs should use the pedestrian lanes and electric handicap wheelchairs are always permitted.
- Bicyclists are required to obey all traffic controls and signals.
- Bicyclists are not permitted to wear headphones at any time.
- Under age 16, they must wear a helmet.
- Bicyclists and skaters should obey the posted speed limits. No racing, race training or pace lines. Skaters should use the bicycle lanes, and both skaters and cyclists should give an audible warning when passing.
- Motorized vehicles (except electric handicap wheelchairs, maintenance, law enforcement and emergency vehicles) are prohibited.
- Horses are prohibited.
- Pets must be kept on a 6-foot leash and under control.
How to Reach Fred Marquis Pinellas Trail
By rented car or cab.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Clearwater before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Clearwater and book an accommodation of your choice.
7.04% of people who visit Clearwater include Fred Marquis Pinellas Trail in their plan
25% of people start their Fred Marquis Pinellas Trail visit around 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Fred Marquis Pinellas Trail
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Fred Marquis Pinellas Trail