How to Reach Clearwater - The Easiest Way to Reach Clearwater
Clearwater is accessible through two nearby airports:
- Tampa International Airport is just 16 miles from Clearwater. This airport has many airlines functioning through it at the moment at cheap affordable prices.
- The St. Petersburg/ Clearwater International Airport is the nearest airport to the beach.
- The nearest rail station to the place is the St. Petersburg Station, also known as the Amtrak Railway Station.
Clearwater is a small city but is well connected with bus stations all throughout.
- By rented car or cab.
- By foot
Are you looking for a Clearwater travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Clearwater
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Clearwater. The most preferred mode of transport in Clearwater is Car.
Average distance: 10.94 km Average time: 20 min
Car 100%Driving 20 min Overall average time for 10.94 kms 20 min
How to Reach Clearwater from Nearby Cities
|Largo to Clearwater||1.64 km||1 mins|
|Tampa to Clearwater||44.35 km||2 hours 3 mins|
|Brandon to Clearwater||57.45 km||57 mins|
- How to reach Tampa
- How to reach Sarasota
- How to reach Kissimmee
- How to reach Orlando
- How to reach Fort Myers
- How to reach Sanibel
- How to reach Cape Canaveral
- How to reach Daytona Beach
- How to reach Naples
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Los Angeles
- How to reach New York City
- How to reach Chicago
- How to reach Las Vegas
- How to reach San Francisco