Philippe ParkCurrently Closed
- Address: 2525 Philippe Pkwy, Safety Harbor, FL 34695, United States, 34695, Clearwater
- Timings: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7276691947
- Fax: +1-7276691262
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Play Ground, Historical Site, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Fountain, Landmarks, Parks, Playgrounds
This is the oldest park in Pinellas County and is rich in its cultural history also. It was the park which introduced the citrus culture to the country. The present park is the property of the original citrus culture and quite a few trees from that time are still present till date. One can indulge in fishing, picnicking and other historical point of interests. There’s ample open space to roam, a playground for the kids, a rock climbing park, an open space to roam and a ball field. There’s water fountains and open fields and enough greenery to soothe the nerves of all and sundry.
Philippe Park Hours
- The park stays closed a day after Thanksgiving Day.
How to Reach Philippe Park
- Bus: To Enterprise Rd E & Phillippe Pkwy bus station.
- By rented car or cab.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Clearwater before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Clearwater and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Clearwater include Philippe Park in their plan
07 AM - 08 AM
43.21% of people start their Philippe Park visit around 07 AM - 08 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Philippe Park
91.67% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Philippe Park