Are you looking for what to do in Clearwater?
PLACES TO SEE
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium: More of a hospital than an aquarium, this place nurses the sick and injured marine life. It is designed to celebrate the spirit of survival and to inspire people through the valiant stories of animals.
- Sand Key Park: Sand Key Park is located just near to Clearwater Beach, and is bifurcated into two major areas, a beach and a park. The park is well designed to entertain and provide means of recreation to people of all age groups, including the pets.
- Ruth Eckerd Hall: Ruth Eckerd Hall is basically to engage the community to enjoy performing arts. It provides for suitable grounds for the guests to explore, discover and enjoy the visually appealing performances of all sorts on stage.
- Philippe Park: This is the oldest park in Pinellas County and is rich in its cultural history also. It was the park which introduced the citrus culture to the country.
- Mount Olive African Methodist Episcopal Church: Dedicated to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ, to showcase unity and Christian love, the Mount Olive African Methodist Episcopal Church is dedicated to the spiritual growth of the believers and to form an inclusive family.
- Mocassin Lake Nature Park: Mocassin Lake is a large nature preserve with boardwalks and trails. It lies under a canopy of mature oaks, with the eye soothing ponds and trees. It has creeks and wildlife, including many species of birds and animals.
- Sand Key Park and Beach: This is a sandy beach, laden with plentiful parking area and a beautiful backdrop to follow. This place is perfect for a hearty family outing, celebrations or a chill hangout day outing.
THINGS TO DO
- Cleveland Street District: This is a pedestrian friendly place, with quite a few shops and boutiques to explore.
- Westfield Countryside Mall: The Westfield Countryside Mall is a buzzing happening place, with a plethora of stores, ranging from clothing brands, to fitness alleys and restaurants.
- Clearwater Mall: This mall hoards multi varied named brands and other speciality stores.
- Blur Nightclub: This place is one of the most frequented places, particularly by the youngsters as there is no cover to enter this place, usually.
- The Shipwreck: The Shipwreck is specifically known for its pirate decor. It serves amazing drinks and finger foods.
- Tropix Island Beach Bar: The place is great to enjoy live music performances. It is a great place to enjoy a drink with the beach to lounge on.
Below we have a list of things to do in Clearwater and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Clearwater getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Clearwater with confidence.