Cedar PointCurrently Closed
- Address: 1 Cedar Point Dr, Sandusky, OH 44870, United States, Cleveland
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4196272350
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 05:30 Hrs
- Tags: Amusement Park, Water Park, Dine In, Entertainment, Leisure, Family And Kids, Rides, Games
Cedar Point - Review
The perfect place for a family day out there is something for everyone here! Whether or not you love the rides, there are many options to make sure you have a good time at Cedar Point.
It has some of the best roller coasters, kid’s areas, delicious dining options, live entertainment and a relaxed day at the beach front soak up some sun, enjoy swimming or just walk along the shores of Lake Erie!
Cedar Point Information
- Timings are subject to change.
- Other contact No. +1 419-627-2350
- Be prepared to stand in line for longer times during peak season.
- Apply sunscreen and carry bottled water to avoid dehydration during summer.
- Try getting a Fast Lane Plus Pass – reduces the time spent waiting in lines.
- Smoking is permitted only in designated areas – contact the staff to learn about smoking areas.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes – avoid any indecent show of skin or avoid any clothing with offensive or writing over it.
- Pets are allowed in the hotel but not in the Park.
- Keep your pets safe at PetChek for a day, provided you return to feed them and take them for a walk.
Cedar Point Ticket Prices
One day Tickets:
- For Adult: $ 59.99
- For Junior/ Senior: $ 34.99
- For Military: $ 38.99
- Friday or Sunday – after 4:00 PM admission: $ 38.99
- Saturday – after 4:00 PM admission: $ 45.99
- Daily Parking (regular vehicle): $ 15
- Daily Parking (RV/Bus): $ 20
- Preferred Parking: $ 25
- PetChek: $ 15 per day for one pet
- Stay at the hotels at Cedar Point and get benefits like ticket = $ 39 and an early admission – an hour before the visitors enter the Park
- VIP Tours : $450 per person, minimum of 2 people required to book a VIP tour
How To reach Cedar Point by Public Transport
- Nearest bus stops are: - Brakers Station, Cedar Point Docks, and Cedar Point Camp Grounds Station
Restaurants Near Cedar Point
- Famous Dave's
- Bay Harbor (reservation required)
- Pink's Hot Dogs
- Panda Express
- Johnny Rockets
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cleveland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cleveland and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Cedar Point
95% of people who visit Cleveland include Cedar Point in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
54.35% of people start their Cedar Point visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
5 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 5 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Cedar Point
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cedar Point
Cedar Point Trips
1 View11 Days 10 Nights11 Day Trip to New York City, Cleveland from TampaBy: Published PrivatelyCity: New York City, Cleveland