The perfect place for a family day out there is something for everyone here! Whether or not you love the rides, there are many options to make sure you have a good time at Cedar Point.
It has some of the best roller coasters, kid’s areas, delicious dining options, live entertainment and a relaxed day at the beach front soak up some sun, enjoy swimming or just walk along the shores of Lake Erie!
Cedar Point Travel Tips
- Timings are subject to change.
- Other contact No. +1 419-627-2350
- Be prepared to stand in line for longer times during peak season.
- Apply sunscreen and carry bottled water to avoid dehydration during summer.
- Try getting a Fast Lane Plus Pass – reduces the time spent waiting in lines.
- Smoking is permitted only in designated areas – contact the staff to learn about smoking areas.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes – avoid any indecent show of skin or avoid any clothing with offensive or writing over it.
- Pets are allowed in the hotel but not in the Park.
- Keep your pets safe at PetChek for a day, provided you return to feed them and take them for a walk.
Entrance Ticket Details For Cedar Point
One day Tickets:
- For Adult: $ 59.99
- For Junior/ Senior: $ 34.99
- For Military: $ 38.99
- Friday or Sunday – after 4:00 PM admission: $ 38.99
- Saturday – after 4:00 PM admission: $ 45.99
- Daily Parking (regular vehicle): $ 15
- Daily Parking (RV/Bus): $ 20
- Preferred Parking: $ 25
- PetChek: $ 15 per day for one pet
- Stay at the hotels at Cedar Point and get benefits like ticket = $ 39 and an early admission – an hour before the visitors enter the Park
- VIP Tours : $450 per person, minimum of 2 people required to book a VIP tour
How to Reach Cedar Point
- Nearest bus stops are: - Brakers Station, Cedar Point Docks, and Cedar Point Camp Grounds Station
- Famous Dave's
- Bay Harbor (reservation required)
- Pink's Hot Dogs
- Panda Express
- Johnny Rockets
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cleveland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cleveland and book an accommodation of your choice.
71.71% of people who visit Cleveland include Cedar Point in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
54.35% of people start their Cedar Point visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
5 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 5 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Cedar Point
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cedar Point
Cedar Point Reviews & Ratings
are wheel chairs available?Answer Report Abuse
A limited number of motorized wheelchairs are available at Cedar Point. You will find a Rental Center near the Main Entrance where wheelchair rental is available. You can get more information by calling Cedar Point's staff on 419.627.2350.Report Abuse
Is Cedar Point having fire works on the 4th of July ?Answer Report Abuse
Yes, Cedar Point has the event called LIGHT UP THE POINT, scheduled from July 4-6, wherein you will have a reserved seat on the beach in an exclusive area, food and drinks, and 3-D glasses to fireworks in a new and different light. For more information, you must visit their official website.Report Abuse
is cedar point having fire works on the 4th of july ?Answer Report Abuse
WHERE CAN I GET A COMPLETE SCHEDULE OF TIMES, DAYS OF THE SHOWS AT THE PALACE, JACK ALDRICH THEATER AND THE RED GARTER?Answer Report Abuse
You will either have to visit the official website of the individual places or call their staff to inquire about the schedule. You may also ask the locals around as they might prove to be a good source of information.Report Abuse
What age do you consider a Senior? How much are part tickets for 8 yr olds?Answer Report Abuse
I think the senior citizen tickets are for those above 61 or 62. And as for part tickets, I have not seen such information on their official website. You can call them on 419.627.2350.Report Abuse