Cedar Point, Cleveland
About Cedar Point, Cleveland
Cedar Point, Cleveland - Address, Phone Number
Address: 1 Cedar Point Dr, Sandusky, OH 44870, United States
Time Required: 05:30 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
Added 7.5K times in trip plans
Amusement Park, Water Park, Dine In, Entertainment, Leisure, Family And Kids, Rides, Games
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The perfect place for a family day out there is something for everyone here! Whether or not you love the rides, there are many options to make sure you have a good time at Cedar Point.
It has some of the best roller coasters, kid’s areas, delicious dining options, live entertainment and a relaxed day at the beach front soak up some sun, enjoy swimming or just walk along the shores of Lake Erie!
Cedar Point Information
- Timings are subject to change.
- Other contact No. +1 419-627-2350
- Be prepared to stand in line for longer times during peak season.
- Apply sunscreen and carry bottled water to avoid dehydration during summer.
- Try getting a Fast Lane Plus Pass – reduces the time spent waiting in lines.
- Smoking is permitted only in designated areas – contact the staff to learn about smoking areas.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes – avoid any indecent show of skin or avoid any clothing with offensive or writing over it.
- Pets are allowed in the hotel but not in the Park.
- Keep your pets safe at PetChek for a day, provided you return to feed them and take them for a walk.
Cedar Point Ticket Prices
One day Tickets:
- For Adult: $ 59.99
- For Junior/ Senior: $ 34.99
- For Military: $ 38.99
- Friday or Sunday – after 4:00 PM admission: $ 38.99
- Saturday – after 4:00 PM admission: $ 45.99
- Daily Parking (regular vehicle): $ 15
- Daily Parking (RV/Bus): $ 20
- Preferred Parking: $ 25
- PetChek: $ 15 per day for one pet
- Stay at the hotels at Cedar Point and get benefits like ticket = $ 39 and an early admission – an hour before the visitors enter the Park
- VIP Tours : $450 per person, minimum of 2 people required to book a VIP tour
How To reach Cedar Point by Public Transport
- Nearest bus stops are: - Brakers Station, Cedar Point Docks, and Cedar Point Camp Grounds Station
Restaurants Near Cedar Point
- Famous Dave's
- Bay Harbor (reservation required)
- Pink's Hot Dogs
- Panda Express
- Johnny Rockets
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cleveland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cleveland and book an accommodation of your choice.
Cedar Point, Cleveland Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Church Of Christ-bedford
- The Lutheran Church Of The Covenant
- Vineyard Church Cleveland
- All Saints Episcopal Church
- Euclid Avenue Congregational Church
- Maple Heights Untd Methodist Church
- Byzantine Catholic Diocese
- United Pentecostal Church
- Friends Meeting
- St Pius X Church
- Cleveland Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Cleveland
- What to See in 48 Hours in Cleveland
- What to See in 72 Hours in Cleveland
- How to Spend 5 Days in Cleveland
- How to Spend 6 Days in Cleveland
- How to Spend 7 Days in Cleveland