Cleveland Botanical Garden225 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 11030 East Blvd, Cleveland, OH 44106, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2167211600
- Ticket Price: 11 USD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Gallery, Garden, Botanical Garden, Play, Family And Kids, Photo Gallery, Bird Watching, Green House
Founded in 1930, it was originally known as Garden Centre of Greater Cleveland and was a centre where the workshops were being held for gardeners and to take up the task of adorning the City with beautiful flowers and lush green plants/ trees.
The garden was renamed in 1994 and was called “Cleveland Botanical Garden”. Botanical garden got bigger and better with projects like Eleanor Armstrong Smith glasshouse home to two very different climates Madagascar and Costa Rica home to 350 species of plants, 50 types of butterflies, birds and reptiles. Get a chance to see chameleon feedings and butterfly releases every day a fun activity for kids of all ages!
There are various other gardens each with its distinct style and the Gardens also conduct various programs based on the audience to help them understand and appreciate this fragile ecosystem.
Guren Art Gallery – The art gallery on second floor is a must visit if you are an art fan it has on display works of art by artists from all over the nation in different mediums painting, photography, sculptures etc.
Cleveland Botanical Garden Travel Tips
- Don’t miss to see newly hatched butterflies fly for the first time – 2:00 PM everyday
- Garden is wheelchair accessible please inquire at the main lobby.
- Complimentary tickets to Bus drivers.
- Group reservation should be made at least a month in advance and 50% deposit be made at least 2 weeks in advance for guided tours.
- Unguided tours be booked at least 2 weeks in advance.
Entrance Ticket Details For Cleveland Botanical Garden
- Free for members.
- For Adults: $11
- Children (3-12): $6
- Free for children under 3 years
- Free for military personnel, veterans & immediate families.
- Groups (15+ people): $11
- Senior Groups (15+ people): $9.50
- Guided visits: $12.50 per person
- Parking for visitors: $6
- Parking for Non-visitors: $9 for first 2.5 hours and after that $1 per 30 minutes.
How to Reach Cleveland Botanical Garden
- Bus# 38 will take you to Ford Dr & East Blvd, East Blvd & Hazel Rd and Ford Rd & Bellflower Rd
- The Garden Cafe – located in the Botanical garden
- L'Albatros Brasserie + Bar (reservation required)
- Falafel Cafe Middle Eastern
- Ninja City
- Qdoba Mexican Grill
- Coquette Patisserie
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cleveland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cleveland and book an accommodation of your choice.
17.12% of people who visit Cleveland include Cleveland Botanical Garden in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
39.29% of people start their Cleveland Botanical Garden visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Cleveland Botanical Garden
90.65% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cleveland Botanical Garden
Cleveland Botanical Garden Reviews & Ratings
What are your hours of operation on Sundays? This sunday 4/30/2023Answer Report Abuse