How to Reach Cleveland, Ohio
The Easiest Way to Reach Cleveland
HOW TO GET TO CLEVELAND
- By Air: All flights to Cleveland have a service at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport. The airport is linked to the City by Red Line Train. You can also hire a cab to get to the City. Other nearest airports are: Akron – Canton Airport, Burke Lakefront and Cuyahoga County (both serving private planes and jets).
- By Rail: Amtrak station at Cleveland connects the City to the major cities. The only problem is that the trains arrive at the City in the time frame of 1 AM to 5 AM making it a little inconvenient for the passengers.
- By Bus: Bus service providers like Greyhound and Megabus connect the Cleveland to other major Cities.
- By Boat: Use the waters of Great Lakes and St Lawrence Seaway to arrive in style at Cleveland. American Canadian Caribbean Line & Great Lakes Cruising Company are service providers.
HOW TO GET AROUND CLEVELAND
- Driving around in your own car or even renting one is a good option in a City like Cleveland which doesn’t have any major traffic issues, roads and streets are marked clearly and the signs at regular intervals telling the visitors exactly where they are.
- Alternatively, you can make use of effective public transportation system–RTA–bus and rail. Or bike around the City which has a lot of bicycle trails and paths.
Are you looking for a Cleveland travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Cleveland
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Cleveland. The most preferred mode of transport in Cleveland is Car.
Average distance: 30.33 km Average time: 38 min
Car 83.33%Driving 36.27 min Walking 0.27 min Overall average time for 31.27 kms 36.53 min
Bus/Trolleybus 5.56%Bus 45 min Walking 15 min Overall average time for 16.09 kms 60 min
How to Reach Cleveland from Nearby Cities
|Brunswick to Cleveland||16.79 km||16 mins|
|Independence to Cleveland||16.99 km||23 mins|
|Berea to Cleveland||17.78 km||17 mins|
|North Olmsted to Cleveland||25.37 km||25 mins|
|Bay Village to Cleveland||25.7 km||25 mins|
|Hudson to Cleveland||28.63 km||28 mins|
|Willoughby to Cleveland||32.19 km||32 mins|
|Mentor to Cleveland||39.65 km||39 mins|
|Elyria to Cleveland||45.85 km||45 mins|
- How to reach Sandusky
- How to reach Detroit
- How to reach Dunkirk
- How to reach Pittsburgh
- How to reach Mcdonald Township
- How to reach Columbus City
- How to reach Cherry Tree
- How to reach Casstown
- How to reach Northern Cambria
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Los Angeles
- How to reach New York City
- How to reach Chicago
- How to reach Las Vegas
- How to reach San Francisco