Are you looking for what to do in Cleveland?
PLACES TO SEE
- Rock n Roll Hall of Fame & Museum: Dedicated to music artists, producers, engineers and others who have in some way or the other have influenced the music industry, it was made open to public in 1995. Located on the shores of Lake Erie, Museum has seven levels – each level celebrating music and its evolution over a period of time. One of the fun things to do in Cleveland!
- West Side Market: Oldest public market in Cleveland with over 100 vendors selling variety of goods – From seafood to fresh fruits and vegetables, from dairy products to spices and cute little cafes!
- Cleveland Museum Of Art: Opened in 1916, this museum is home to over 43000 works of art from around the world and is well known for its exhibitions of Asian and Egyptian art.
- Cleveland Metroparks Zoo: One of the most popular attractions in Cleveland, Ohio, Metroparks Zoo is home to approximately 3000 animals. Zoo is divided into various areas so as to keep the inhabitants free, that is, without cage or wall.
- Cleveland Museum of Natural History: Located in University circle, this museum was established in 1920 in order to carry out research on subjects like anthropology, archaeology, botany, geology, palaeontology, zoology and few others.
THINGS TO DO
- Tower City Centre: Spend few hours or even a day at this historic shopping centre in Cleveland-restaurants, shops, movies–you name it and they have it!
- Larchmere Blvd Antiques District: Get your hands on some of the best antiques in the East side!
- Great Northern Mall: A top favourite of residents and visitors alike!
- The Arcade: Enjoy your shopping experience at Country’s one of the oldest indoor shopping mall.
- Spy: Dance the night away at this plush bar and dance club in Warehouse district.
- The Velvet Tango Room: Sip your favourite drink in a retro styled bar.
- Drive–In Movie Theatres: Enjoy your favourite under the stars at the Drive in movie theatres!
- Parnell’s: Get a slice of Ireland at this pub while at Cleveland.
Below we have a list of things to do in Cleveland and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Cleveland getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Cleveland with confidence.