Clewiston Museum21 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 109 Central Ave, Clewiston, FL 33440, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8639832870
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
The Clewiston Museum is an interesting Museum where you would get an insight into the fascinating history of Clewiston through photographs, artefacts and stories. Exhibits here include fossils, sugarcane growing process, commercial fishing, cattle industry, killer hurricanes, flying Brits and the traditional clothes of the Seminole Indians. There’s also a theatre that can seat 60 people and features a video that talks about Clewiston’s history. If you might be interested in knowing more about Clewiston, a visit to the Clewiston Museum would prove to be a delightful experience.
How to Reach Clewiston Museum
- Rented Car/ Taxi
- Clewiston Museum Address: 109 Central Ave, Clewiston, FL 33440, USA, United States
- Clewiston Museum Contact Number: +1-8639832870
- Clewiston Museum Timing: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Clewiston Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Clewiston include Clewiston Museum in their plan
33.33% of people start their Clewiston Museum visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Clewiston Museum
66.67% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Clewiston Museum
People normally club together Roland Martin Marina and Florida Ridge AirSports Park while planning their visit to Clewiston Museum.