Pigeon Loop TrailheadCurrently Open
- Address: Coronado Trail, Clifton, AZ 85938, USA, United States Map
- Phone: +1-9283334301
- Tags: Trail, Hiking Trail, Walking Area, Family And Kids
Pigeon Loop Trailhead is a part of Tonto forest which is situated in a higher elevation. It houses several natural trails where you can enjoy hiking. It offers you to hike from Four Peaks up to Roosevelt Lake. During hiking, you can enjoy the glimpses of varied type of vegetations in the forest. It gives access to you with your backpacks and hence you can grab the chance to take some necessary things which are required to hike. Pigeon Loop Trailhead gives access to dogs and hence you can take pet dogs along with you.
How to Reach Pigeon Loop Trailhead
- Rented car/taxi
- Pigeon Loop Trailhead Address: Coronado Trail, Clifton, AZ 85938, USA, United States
- Pigeon Loop Trailhead Contact Number: +1-9283334301
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!