Bellinger River National Park, Coffs HarbourCurrently Open
- Address: Darkwood NSW 2454, Australia, Coffs Harbour
- Time Required: 08:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, National Park, Waterfall, Family And Kids, Nature
About Bellinger River National Park, Coffs Harbour
A beautiful park to trek through, the Bellinger National Park is every nature lover’s dream come true. The pristine waterfalls add charm to the park while the peak ‘Griffith’s lookout’ offers a panoramic view of the Dorrigo Escarpment- a rare treat in itself!
A must if you visiting the park solo or with family and friends.
Bellinger River National Park Information
- Do carry your own snacks and refreshments as there are no nearby eateries.
How To reach Bellinger River National Park by Public Transport
- Hire a Taxi or rent a Car to reach the park.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Coffs Harbour before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Coffs Harbour and book an accommodation of your choice.
Bellinger River National Park, Coffs Harbour Reviews
All Questionsbellinger river national park
- Attractions near Bellinger River National Park
- Bindarri National Park