Coffs Harbour Butterfly HouseCurrently Closed
- Address: 5 Strouds Road, Bonville NSW 2441, Australia, Coffs Harbour
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-266534766
- Ticket Price: 18 USD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Nature, Bird Watching
Coffs Harbour Butterfly House - Review
The Coffs Harbour Butterfly House is known for its varied species of beautiful butterflies fluttering away in and out of lush green trees, shrubs and vibrant flower.
- Butterfly species like
- Blue Banded Eggfly
- Blue Triangle
A truly spectacular sight, the house is the perfect spot to spend an afternoon especially if you are travelling with children.
Coffs Harbour Butterfly House Information
- Visit the butterfly house between 10.00 am – 2.00 pm as that is when the butterfly activity is optimum.
Coffs Harbour Butterfly House Ticket Prices
- Adult- $18.00
- Concession- $15.50
- Child (4 - 16 years)- $9.00
- Family (2 adults and up to 3 children)- $50.00
- Additional Children (with family pass)-$5.00
Coffs Harbour Butterfly House Opening and Closing Hours
- The Butterfly House is open from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm all year round except during NSW school terms, when they are closed on Mondays.
How To reach Coffs Harbour Butterfly House by Public Transport
- Take a Taxi to reach the Butterfly House.
Restaurants Near Coffs Harbour Butterfly House
- In house Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Coffs Harbour before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Coffs Harbour and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Coffs Harbour Butterfly House
95% of people who visit Coffs Harbour include Coffs Harbour Butterfly House in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
47.58% of people start their Coffs Harbour Butterfly House visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Coffs Harbour Butterfly House
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Coffs Harbour Butterfly House
Coffs Harbour Butterfly House Map
Coffs Harbour Butterfly House Trips
2 Views6 Days 5 Nights6 Day Trip to Port Macquarie, Coffs Harbour from PBy: Kristy ShifreenCity: Port Macquarie, Coffs Harbour
Coffs Harbour Butterfly House, Coffs Harbour Reviews
Really nice feel to the place. Could have happily sat down with a book in the Butterfly House. Very soothing and visual place. Kids loved the maze. Short visit place, but good value.
Loved the butterflies. Well worth the visit. A great gift shop and cafe. The gift shop has a wonderful variety of things to buy at very reasonable prices.
Such a fun and pretty place! There are a variety of butterflies, and with some luck you might have a butterfly land on you! Staff was friendly and full of information. Also, kids are welcome, and there are other bugs in a separate area!
Very unique experience! Would absolutely recommend this to anyone. Walking amongst the butterflies is unlike anything we’ve ever done. Also, the insect display is very interesting and definitely worth checking out. If you can, ask the staff questions about the butterflies and the insects…it is very interesting and informative. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and friendly! And while the butterfly and insect exhibit can be viewed in an hour or so, it is definitely worth the trip.
Fascinating, enjoyable spot to mingle with the butterflies. Very friendly staff and a good kiosk.
All QuestionsCoffs harbour butterfly house
- Roman Catholic Diocese
- Central Assembly Christian Life Center
- Craze Agency
- Boise First Church Of The Nazarene-Office
- Dry Creek Historical Society
- The Art Of Ward Hooper Gallery
- Spring Shores Marina
- Pat's Pool
- Oregon Trail Historic Reserve
- Hard Rock Fireplaces & Granite
- Boise South Congregation
- Edwards Boise Downtown Stadium 9
- Flow Aquatics
- All Secure Marine