Dorrigo National Park, Coffs Harbour
About Dorrigo National Park, Coffs Harbour
Dorrigo National Park, Coffs Harbour - Address, Phone Number
Address: Dorrigo Rainforest Centre, Dome Rd, Dorrigo NSW 2453, Australia
Time Required: 08:00 Hrs
Timings: 08:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
Added 533 times in trip plans
National Park, Park, Hiking Trail, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Bird Watching
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Dorrigo National Park is Australia at its best! The park houses a range of attractions sure to give you a day trip you will remember for a long time.
- Bird watching
- Trekking and hiking
- Sky Walk
- Walking through the rainforest
- Crystal Shower Falls
Visitors love to spend an entire day at the park taking in the magnanimous beauty of it all and unwind at the Café afterwards. A must if you love nature trails and walks!
Dorrigo National Park Information
- Do carry your own refreshments and snacks as the National Park covers a vast area.
- Renting a bike/car is preferred to reach the park.
- Do wear sturdy shoes as the trails in the rainforest are tricky.
Dorrigo National Park Ticket Prices
- The park charges vehicle entry fee.
How To reach Dorrigo National Park by Public Transport
- Hire a Taxi or rent a car to reach the park.
Restaurants Near Dorrigo National Park
- On Premises Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Coffs Harbour before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Coffs Harbour and book an accommodation of your choice.
Dorrigo National Park, Coffs Harbour Reviews - Write a Review
Nice walk to the waterfalls. So many birds and a red belly snake! Plenty of parking space and tables offered. The shop has variety stuffs and staff are friendly. There is a cafe but didn't use it.
Some great hiking trails through the rainforest, lots a bird life. The waterfall trails are beautiful. Plenty of parking, picnic tables and bbq areas. Staff very friendly and helpful
Great (and beautiful) place, but needs more signage for the walks. We got 20 minutes down one path before another sign told us we had 2.5 hours of walking to go, so we turned around and went back. The cafe at the parks services centre at the start of the track makes divine food!!
Top place to go, so many wonderful things to see and experience. I'll go back very soon again as I've missed out on some great walks
Great staff! on site and great place to take the whole family they have coffee a shop and snacks. The walk is decent and rather long so make sure you have a drink with you its free entry
- Nearby Attractions
- Katoomba St
- Royal Palms Motor Inn
- Port Stephens
- Coffs Coast Regional Park
- Park Beach Holiday Park
- Coffs Harbour Airport
- Blue Mountains National Park
- Aquajet Motel
- Ibis Budget Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Coffs Harbour
- What to See in 48 Hours in Coffs Harbour
- What to See in 72 Hours in Coffs Harbour
- How to Spend 5 Days in Coffs Harbour
- How to Spend 6 Days in Coffs Harbour
- How to Spend 7 Days in Coffs Harbour