How to Reach Coffs Harbour, Australia
The Easiest Way to Reach Coffs Harbour
- If you’re looking to road-trip it from Sydney or Brisbane, it’ll take around seven and five hours respectively.
- Coffs Harbour is one of the few places where the train service is consistent and reasonable. It’s a nine hour train journey from Sydney and a nice view to accompany you on the long journey.
- Premiere and Greyhound coach services too, run between Sydney and Brisbane with scheduled stops at Coffs Harbour.
- If you’re visiting Coffs Harbour first, without seeing the rest of the neighbouring cities, the best option if to fly by air and land directly at the city’s airport; many major airlines fly to Coffs Harbour.
- There are all of two modes of transportation in Coffs Harbour- the local bus service and the taxi service. Both come recommended are convenient and reasonable.
Are you looking for a Coffs Harbour travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Coffs Harbour
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Coffs Harbour. The most preferred mode of transport in Coffs Harbour is Car.
Average distance: 21.33 km Average time: 21.67 min
Car 100%Driving 21.67 min Overall average time for 21.33 kms 21.67 min
- How to reach Byron Bay
- How to reach Springbrook
- How to reach Coolangatta
- How to reach Currumbin
- How to reach Broadbeach
- How to reach Gold Coast
- How to reach Carrara
- How to reach Surfers Paradise
- How to reach Main Beach
- How to reach Sydney
- How to reach Melbourne
- How to reach Adelaide
- How to reach Geelong
- How to reach Perth
- How to reach Exmouth