How to Reach Coffs Harbour
- If you’re looking to road-trip it from Sydney or Brisbane, it’ll take around seven and five hours respectively.
- Coffs Harbour is one of the few places where the train service is consistent and reasonable. It’s a nine hour train journey from Sydney and a nice view to accompany you on the long journey.
- Premiere and Greyhound coach services too, run between Sydney and Brisbane with scheduled stops at Coffs Harbour.
- If you’re visiting Coffs Harbour first, without seeing the rest of the neighbouring cities, the best option if to fly by air and land directly at the city’s airport; many major airlines fly to Coffs Harbour.
- There are all of two modes of transportation in Coffs Harbour- the local bus service and the taxi service. Both come recommended are convenient and reasonable.