Pet Porpoise Pool266 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 65 Orlando St., beside Coffs Creek Coffs Harbour, NSW 2450, Australia
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: 61-266591900
- Ticket Price: 34 AUD
- Tags: Water Body, Aquarium, Family And Kids, Water Sport
The Pet Porpoise Pool is a popular attraction among the tourists. Apart from the obvious ‘porpoise’ the aquarium also plays host to a few reef fish, baby crocodiles, seals, penguins and turtles. There’re interactive shows held, on a daily basis and yes, it’s possible to get kissed by a dolphin. They have a few other private shows where you can play ball, swim and pet and feed the dolphins or the seals- the prices of these group tours vary depending on the season.
- Fiasco Ristorante + Bar (Italian cuisine)
- Latitude 30 (Diner style eating)
- Surf Club Restaurant & Bar (Australian cuisine)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Coffs Harbour before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Coffs Harbour and book an accommodation of your choice.
55.77% of people who visit Coffs Harbour include Pet Porpoise Pool in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
73.08% of people start their Pet Porpoise Pool visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Pet Porpoise Pool
91.23% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pet Porpoise Pool