Sealy Lookout294 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Scenic Drive, off Bruxner Park Road, Korora, NSW 2450, Coffs Harbour, Australia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: 61-266528900
- Tags: View Point, Scenic Drive, Family And Kids, Observation Deck
The best lookout point of Coffs Harbour, set within the Bruxner Park Flora Reserve, the Sealy Lookout and the Forest Sky Pier offers 180 degrees worth of picturesque views. It’s just a 10 minute drive from the banana plantation. Extending 21 meters into the horizon and standing 15 meters from the ground, words are clearly not enough to describe the vistas.
- Charlie's Restaurant (Australian cuisine)
- Horizons restaurant and bar (Australian cuisine)
- Finz on the Beach (Australian cuisine)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Coffs Harbour before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Coffs Harbour and book an accommodation of your choice.
61.64% of people who visit Coffs Harbour include Sealy Lookout in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
46.51% of people start their Sealy Lookout visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Sealy Lookout
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sealy Lookout