The Clog Barn272 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 215 Pacific Highway, Coffs Harbour, NSW, Australia
- Timings: 07:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: 61-266524633
- Tags: Village, Family And Kids
You don’t need to be in Holland, to own a pair of clogs! A slice of the clog culture is vividly visible at Coffs Harbour- The Clog Barn. Not only can you see how clogs are made but you could also take a stroll through the model village and if the mood suits you, book yourself into one of the many accommodation options here. Live like the Dutch, swim in the world’s only clog shaped pool and treat your taste buds to some fine Dutch delicacies.
- La Piazza (Italian and Australian cuisine)
- Spinifex (Australian and Contemporary cuisine)
- Thai Inthanon Kitchen (Thai cuisine)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Coffs Harbour before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Coffs Harbour and book an accommodation of your choice.
57.02% of people who visit Coffs Harbour include The Clog Barn in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
53.66% of people start their The Clog Barn visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see The Clog Barn
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Clog Barn