Are you looking for what to do in Coffs Harbour?
PLACES TO SEE
- Muttonbird Island: Named after the bird that uses this island as a nesting ground, the Muttonbird Island is adjacent to the Coffs Harbour and a popular tourist attraction. If you visit the island between August and April, you’ll get to see the offspring of the muttonbirds.
- Pet Porpoise Pool: With a considerable amount of marine life which includes reef fish, baby crocodiles, seals, penguins, turtles and of course the dolphins, the pet porpoise pool holds interactive shows every day that proudly exhibit their sea animals. There are also private shows that allow you to pet, feed and swim with the dolphins or seals.
- The Big Banana: The Big Banana complex is one of the most unique tourist destinations of Australia. Welcoming you with a huge concrete banana, The Big Banana talks of the past, present and future of horticulture and has a variety of amusement activities that have to be paid for separately.
- The Clog Barn: Visit Australia’s little piece of The Netherlands and see for yourself how clogs are made and the significance they hold in Dutch culture. If the model village appeals to you, book yourself into one of the cute little accommodations there and take a dip in the worlds only clog shaped swimming pool.
- South Solitary Island: Dubbed at the most isolated in New South Wales, the South Solitary Island is only accessible through the licensed tour operators that will take you there and back. The Island has an old lighthouse and keeper’s quarters that was abandoned in 1975.
Below we have a list of things to do in Coffs Harbour and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Coffs Harbour getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Coffs Harbour with confidence.