Yarrawarra Aboriginal Cultural Centre55 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 170 Red Rock Road, Corindi Beach NSW 2456, Australia, Coffs Harbour
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-266407100
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Family And Kids, Exhibition
Highlighting the Yarrawara culture, the cultural center includes highlighting on other cultures which are fast fading away. The perfect way to learn about history of these cultures along with their struggles, beliefs and art, the center also provides many programs and guides along with skill-based workshops.
- Gumbaynggirr History Site Tour
- Bush Tucker and Medicine Walk
- Music Workshop
- Damper Baking & Tasting
- Boomerang Throwing
A must if you love to learn about cultures, practices and their subsequent art styles
Yarrawarra Aboriginal Cultural Centre Travel Tips
- Please make bookings through Events Manager
- All activities are 1 hour except the Site Tours (3 hours) and the Bush Tucker Walk (2 hours)
Entrance Ticket Details For Yarrawarra Aboriginal Cultural Centre
- Gumbaynggirr History Site Tour – $49.50
- Gumbayngirr Women’s Site Tour – $49.50
- Screen Printing -$27.50
- Clay Modelling – $27.50
- Bush Tucker and Medicine Walk -$18.00
- Gumbaynggirr Lingo Lesson -$18.00
- Gumbaynggirr Red Ochre Site Tour -$18.00
- Gumbaynggirr Fish Traps Site Tour -$18.00
- Music Workshop -$18.00
- Dance Workshop -$18.00
- Traidtional Indigenous Fibrework -$16.50
- Gumbaynggirr Creation & Stories – $12.00
- Damper Baking & Tasting – $12.00
- Bush Tucker Sampling – $12.00
- Boomerang Artwork – $12.00
- Indigenous Art Workshop – $12.00
- Boomerang Throwing – $12.00
How to Reach Yarrawarra Aboriginal Cultural Centre
- Hire a cab or rent a car to reach the Centre.
- In house Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Coffs Harbour before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Coffs Harbour and book an accommodation of your choice.
11.53% of people who visit Coffs Harbour include Yarrawarra Aboriginal Cultural Centre in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
80% of people start their Yarrawarra Aboriginal Cultural Centre visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Yarrawarra Aboriginal Cultural Centre
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Yarrawarra Aboriginal Cultural Centre
People normally also visit Artisti Di Espresso while planning their trip to Yarrawarra Aboriginal Cultural Centre.
People also prefer to start their day with Yarrawarra Aboriginal Cultural Centre.