Dhyanalinga TempleCurrently Closed
- Address: Isha Yoga Centre, Velliangiri Foothills, Semmedu Post, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641114, India
- Timings: 06:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-4222515345
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Situated around 30 kilometres from the city of Coimbatore, the Dhyanalinga Temple is a place made up of yogic science. Not belonging to any faith or belief, the Dhyanalinga was made and blessed by Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev. Many worshippers and visitors find this huge linga to be the source of something energetic, magical and calming. Just silently meditating for a while within the sphere of Dhyanalinga is enough to make one aware of the divine energy.
- Active place of worship, please maintain the tranquillity of the place.
- Dress modestly.
- Other contact number is +91-4222515346.
- Bus stop on Isha Yoga Centre road.
- Hiring a private taxi is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Coimbatore before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Coimbatore and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Coimbatore include Dhyanalinga Temple in their plan
07 AM - 08 AM
60.18% of people start their Dhyanalinga Temple visit around 07 AM - 08 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Dhyanalinga Temple
93.55% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dhyanalinga Temple