Dhyanalinga TempleCurrently Open [Closes at 08:00 pm]
- Address: Isha Yoga Centre, Velliangiri Foothills, Semmedu Post, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641114, India
- Timings: 06:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-4222515345
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Dhyanalinga Temple - Review
Situated around 30 kilometres from the city of Coimbatore, the Dhyanalinga Temple is a place made up of yogic science. Not belonging to any faith or belief, the Dhyanalinga was made and blessed by Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev. Many worshippers and visitors find this huge linga to be the source of something energetic, magical and calming. Just silently meditating for a while within the sphere of Dhyanalinga is enough to make one aware of the divine energy.
Dhyanalinga Temple Information
- Active place of worship, please maintain the tranquillity of the place.
- Dress modestly.
- Other contact number is +91-4222515346.
How To reach Dhyanalinga Temple by Public Transport
- Bus stop on Isha Yoga Centre road.
- Hiring a private taxi is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Coimbatore before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Coimbatore and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Dhyanalinga Temple
95% of people who visit Coimbatore include Dhyanalinga Temple in their plan
07 AM - 08 AM
68.38% of people start their Dhyanalinga Temple visit around 07 AM - 08 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Dhyanalinga Temple
94.51% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dhyanalinga Temple
Dhyanalinga Temple Map
Dhyanalinga Temple Trips
Dhyanalinga Temple, Coimbatore Reviews
All QuestionsDhyanalinga temple
- Maengwyn Hir Caravan Park
- Ace Framing & Art Gallery
- Coxs Tackle
- Stephenson's Memorial Works
- Real Simulation
- Trout, Graham, Flies
- Caeran Caravan Park
- Brampton Gardens Green
- Guide Post Library
- Capricorn Mobile Disco
- Holy Family Parent And Toddler Group
- Bomersund Social Club
- Cleaswell Hill Library
- Paddock Hall Equestrian Centre