Dhyanalinga TempleCurrently Open
- Address: Isha Yoga Centre, Velliangiri Foothills, Semmedu Post, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641114, India
- Timings: 06:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-4222515345
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple
Situated around 30 kilometres from the city of Coimbatore, the Dhyanalinga Temple is a place made up of yogic science. Not belonging to any faith or belief, the Dhyanalinga was made and blessed by Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev. Many worshippers and visitors find this huge linga to be the source of something energetic, magical and calming. Just silently meditating for a while within the sphere of Dhyanalinga is enough to make one aware of the divine energy.
Dhyanalinga Temple Travel Tips
- Active place of worship, please maintain the tranquillity of the place.
- Dress modestly.
- Other contact number is +91-4222515346.
How to Reach Dhyanalinga Temple
- Bus stop on Isha Yoga Centre road.
- Hiring a private taxi is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Coimbatore before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Coimbatore and book an accommodation of your choice.
84.55% of people who visit Coimbatore include Dhyanalinga Temple in their plan
07 AM - 08 AM
60.18% of people start their Dhyanalinga Temple visit around 07 AM - 08 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Dhyanalinga Temple
93.55% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dhyanalinga Temple
Dhyanalinga Temple Reviews & Ratings
upto which time does isha yoga functions?Answer Report Abuse
The Dhyanalinga is open from 6 AM to 8 PM daily.Report Abuse