Dhyanalinga Temple, Coimbatore
About Dhyanalinga Temple, Coimbatore
Dhyanalinga Temple, Coimbatore - Address, Phone Number
Address: Isha Yoga Centre, Velliangiri Foothills, Semmedu Post, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641114
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 06:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
Added 8K times in trip plans
Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Situated around 30 kilometres from the city of Coimbatore, the Dhyanalinga Temple is a place made up of yogic science. Not belonging to any faith or belief, the Dhyanalinga was made and blessed by Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev. Many worshippers and visitors find this huge linga to be the source of something energetic, magical and calming. Just silently meditating for a while within the sphere of Dhyanalinga is enough to make one aware of the divine energy.
Dhyanalinga Temple Information
- Active place of worship, please maintain the tranquillity of the place.
- Dress modestly.
- Other contact number is +91-4222515346.
How To reach Dhyanalinga Temple by Public Transport
- Bus stop on Isha Yoga Centre road.
- Hiring a private taxi is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Coimbatore before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Coimbatore and book an accommodation of your choice.
Dhyanalinga Temple, Coimbatore Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Codissia Trade Fair Complex
- Masaniamman Temple
- Nehru Stadium
- Coimbatore Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Coimbatore
- What to See in 48 Hours in Coimbatore
- What to See in 72 Hours in Coimbatore
- How to Spend 5 Days in Coimbatore
- How to Spend 6 Days in Coimbatore
- How to Spend 7 Days in Coimbatore