Kovai Kutralam, Coimbatore
Kovai Kutralam, Coimbatore - Address, Ticket Price
Address: Booluvampatti, Tamil Nadu
Ticket Price: 50 INR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 03:30 pm Details
Added 4.8K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Mountain, Waterfall, Family And Kids, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Kovai Kutralam, Coimbatore
Kovai Kutralam is a beautiful nature spot having a bustling waterfall as its backdrop. Located on the Western Ghat mountain range, it is situated around 35 kilometres from Coimbatore. The Siruvani dam is situated just above this waterfall. Falling under the jurisdiction of the Forest Department, Kovai Kutralam area is clean and well maintained. Permission has to be sought at the entrance from the forest officials to visit the falls. Pack some snacks and head over for a fun day at the waterfalls.
Kovai Kutralam Information
- Plastic bags are banned. Do not carry any with you.
- Littering is a punishable offense.
- Carry a change of clothes.
- Walking/ Hiking for around 1 kilometre is involved.
- Avoid going on weekends as the place tends to be very crowded.
How To reach Kovai Kutralam by Public Transport
- Your own vehicle or taxi is recommended. From the gate, forest department’s van drops you till the falls’ access trail.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Coimbatore before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Coimbatore and book an accommodation of your choice.