Kovai KutralamCurrently Closed
- Address: Booluvampatti, Tamil Nadu, Coimbatore, India
- Timings: 10:00 am - 03:30 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 50 INR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Mountain, Waterfall, Family And Kids, Nature
Kovai Kutralam - Review
kovai kutralam coimbatore is a beautiful nature spot having a bustling waterfall as its backdrop. Located on the Western Ghat mountain range, it is situated around 35 kilometres from Coimbatore. The Siruvani dam is situated just above this waterfall. Falling under the jurisdiction of the Forest Department, Kovai Kutralam area is clean and well maintained. Permission has to be sought at the entrance from the forest officials to visit the falls. Pack some snacks and head over for a fun day at the waterfalls.
Kovai Kutralam Information
- Plastic bags are banned. Do not carry any with you.
- Littering is a punishable offense.
- Carry a change of clothes.
- Walking/ Hiking for around 1 kilometre is involved.
- Avoid going on weekends as the place tends to be very crowded.
Kovai Kutralam Ticket Prices
kovai kutralam entrance fee: Free
Kovai Kutralam Opening and Closing Hours
kovai kutralam timings -
- Tue To Sun:10:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Monday closed
How To reach Kovai Kutralam by Public Transport
- Your own vehicle or taxi is recommended. From the gate, forest department’s van drops you till the falls’ access trail.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Coimbatore before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Coimbatore and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Kovai Kutralam
95% of people who visit Coimbatore include Kovai Kutralam in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
65.62% of people start their Kovai Kutralam visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Kovai Kutralam
92.86% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kovai Kutralam
Kovai Kutralam Map
Kovai Kutralam Trips
All QuestionsKovai kutralam
Tomorrow there will open ,can we visit tomorrowAnswer Report Abuse
You can, but it will be good to visit in the monsoonsReport Abuse
Water status to day ???Answer Report Abuse
Visit Kovai Kutralam in monsoon to see the waterfall flow in all its glory. If you visit it any other time, then you will see a satisfactory waterfall.Report Abuse
Water in falls normal or emptyAnswer Report Abuse
The water flow is subjective to the time of your visit. It is quite satisfactory all round the year but the monsoons are when the water flows in all its might!Report Abuse
- La Teñada
- Iglesia De Santa María Del Azogue
- Biblioteca Publica
- Iglesia De San Juan
- Conjunto Histórico Artístico De Valderas
- Plaza De Toros De Valderas
- Promocion Servicios Culturales Recreativos
- Bodega Casto Pequeño
- Ayuntamiento De Valderas
- Museo Parroquial De Valderas
- Bodega Vinos De La Ribera De La Cea S.coop
- Parroquia De Riudaura
- Castillo De Los Davila
- Antonia Pereda Diaz
- Castillo De Puente Del Congosto