Are you looking for what to do in Coimbatore?
PLACES TO SEE
Places to visit in Coimbatore are few but worth the time. Here are some must visit ones:
- Brookefields Mall: For fulfilling all your shopping desires, head over to the Brookefields Mall! It is the first of its kind retail project in the city of Coimbatore. Home to many retail outlets, hyper markets, boutiques and shops belonging to national and international brands, a food court, a family entertainment centre and a cinema multiplex, the mall has it all under one roof!
- Gedee Car Museum: If you love vintage cars, this is the place to be. On display are antique cars such as Benz Motorwagen, Ford T, Citroen Dyane and a lot more.
- Singanallur Lake: A must visit for bird watchers, the Singanallur Lake is host to different species of birds.
THINGS TO DO
Must visit tourist places near Coimbatore include:
- Dhyanalinga Temple: Situated around 30 kilometres from the city of Coimbatore, the Dhyanalinga Temple is a place made up of yogic science. A peaceful place where you can meditate and become one with yourself.
- Marudamalai Temple: Situated around 14 kilometres from Coimbatore city, the Arulmigu Subramaniyaswami Temple, or, the Marudamalai Temple is dedicated to the Hindu god Murugun.
- Black Thunder: If you are in Coimbatore with your family, head over to Black Thunder for a time of your lives! Black Thunder is a water theme park situated mid way between Ooty and Coimbatore. Spread across 75 acres, the water park has many rides.
- Kovai Kutralam: Kovai Kutralam is a beautiful nature spot having a bustling waterfall as its backdrop. Located on the Western Ghat mountain range, it is situated around 35 kilometres from Coimbatore.
Below we have a list of things to do in Coimbatore and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Coimbatore getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Coimbatore with confidence.