Airport Park28 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 500 Colchester Point Rd, Colchester, VT 05446, USA, United States Map
- Phone: +1-8022645500
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
The Airport Park is a great relaxing spot with its two sand volleyball courts, 2 soccer fields, two tennis courts, four softball fields, six horseshoe pits, Baseball diamond, Basketball court, open playgrounds and volleyball court. Needless to say, the park attracts a lot of youth and kids because of its so many gaming features. The picnic shelter and the pavilion with a capacity of hundred people can be rented for weekend picnics, birthdays or other social events. The 1.3 miles of jogging trail is well groomed. It is transformed into a cross-country skiing path in winter. The well-lit outdoor skate rink is installed in the open parking lot. Don’t forget to check out the historical log schoolhouse that acts as an information center and museum.
More about Colchester
Create a flawless plan, make use of Colchester trip planner.
Hotels like Hampton Inn Burlington - Colchester, Hotel Burlington & Conference Center and Hilton Burlington will solve your problem of where to stay in Colchester.
Generate executable plans on your own or book the top rated Colchester vacation packages for your visit. Read more on how to reach Colchester.
How to Reach Airport Park
- Rented Car / Taxi
- Airport Park Address: 500 Colchester Point Rd, Colchester, VT 05446, USA, United States
- Airport Park Contact Number: +1-8022645500
- Time required to visit Airport Park: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!