The Long Lunch Tour Co
About The Long Lunch Tour Co, Coles Bay
Overview of The Long Lunch Tour Co
On your visit to Coles Bay, consider visiting The Long Lunch Tour Co. Don't expect lot of visitors to The Long Lunch Tour Co since it is not a popular tourist spot in Coles Bay.
Coles Bay tours ideally do not include a visit to The Long Lunch Tour Co.
More about Coles Bay
Want to plan a DIY trip? Use Coles Bay trip planner for the same.
Fine Accommodation options like Wineglass, Mayson, Beach Shack and Acacia Cottage will meet your requirement of where to stay in Coles Bay.
Getting around The Long Lunch Tour Co, Coles Bay
It is recommended to take Taxi which will cost you roughly AUD 18, taking around 8 minutes. The distance between the two points is 5.26 Kilometre.Walk
By walking for 65 minutes for a distance of 5.42 Kilometre.
The most preferred mode of transport is Taxi. The transit will take around 2 minutes, covering a distance of 2.37 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly AUD 11.Walk
Walking is recommended. The distance is around 2.37 Kilometre and it will take around 28 minutes.
Share your experience - Rate The Long Lunch Tour Co, Coles Bay
We had a wonderful day trip. Brad's knowledge of the local history and wines really added to a great experience. Wonderful wines, food and scenery. 10 out of 10.
Excellent showcase of Tasmanian wine and produce. Thanks Brad!
Had an amazing time !! Had been to a couple of the Vineyards before but went on the Wine-dy roads tour with friends for a birthday and was just blown away !! The Food, Wine and the fun to be gad around Coles Bay and Freycinet Coast is world class. Couldn't think of a better way to enjoy the coast. Do It !!
- Other Attractions
- King Tutt's Putt Putt
- Carrara Markets
- Metricon Stadium
- Palm Meadows Golf Course
- Reach Out For Christ
- Market Street
- Seaport Fish & Chips
- Carrara Market Landscapes
- 132 Alison Rd
- Emerald Lakes Golf Course
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 5 Star Hotels Near King Tutt's Putt Putt
- Cheap Hotels Near Carrara Markets
- Cheap Hotels Near Metricon Stadium
- 5 Star Hotels Near Palm Meadows Golf Course
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Reach Out For Christ
- 5 Star Hotels Near Market Street
- Luxury Hotels Near Seaport Fish & Chips
- Cheap Hotels Near Carrara Market Landscapes
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near 132 Alison Rd
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Emerald Lakes Golf Course
- City Tripplans
- 9 Day Trip to Hobart, Launceston, Coles Bay from Melbourne
- 34 Day Trip to Australia from Stockholm
- 4 Day Trip to Sydney from Auckland
- 19 Day Trip to Hobart, Coles Bay, Cradle Mountain from Riga
- 14 Day Trip to Launceston, Beauty Point, Coles Bay, Hobart from Hong Kong
- 18 Day Trip to Hobart, Launceston, Coles Bay, Cradle Mountain, Railton, Lewisham from Seoul
- 7 Day Trip to Hobart, Launceston from Wantirna South
- 11 Day Trip to Hobart, Launceston, Coles Bay, Strahan from Alexandria
- 7 Day Trip to Hobart, Launceston, Coles Bay from Melbourne
- 22 Day Trip to Hobart, Coles Bay, Cradle Mountain from Riga