How to Reach Colmar, France
The Easiest Way to Reach Colmar
- By Air: The Colmar Airport is a small domestic airport that connects Colmar to the rest of France. The Euroairport at Basel, Switzerland is also close to Colmar and has a larger number of flights.
- By Train: If you are travelling by train, Colmar has a train station as well. It has well connected lines within France as well as with Germany and Switzerland.
Since it is a relatively small town, Colmar transportation majorly involves exploring the town on foot. However, you can also use one of the following-
- By Bus: The town has well connected bus routes. One way journey will cost you approximately €1.5.
- By Taxi: You can also avail taxi service while on your Colmar tour.
Are you looking for a Colmar travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Colmar
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Colmar. The most preferred mode of transport in Colmar is Walking.
Average distance: 16.5 km Average time: 38.5 min
Walking 50%Walking 7 min Overall average time for 1 kms 7 min
Train/Metro 50%Train 45 min Other 10 min Walking 10 min Waiting 5 min Overall average time for 32 kms 70 min
How to Reach Colmar from Nearby Cities
|Kaysersberg to Colmar||12.83 km||12 mins|
|Artolsheim to Colmar||24.41 km||41 mins|
- How to reach Strasbourg
- How to reach Nancy
- How to reach Carling
- How to reach Metz
- How to reach Dijon
- How to reach Beaune
- How to reach Saint-romain
- How to reach Chamonix
- How to reach Annecy
- How to reach Paris
- How to reach Angers
- How to reach Tours
- How to reach Reims
- How to reach Rennes
- How to reach Le Mans