Old TownCurrently Open
- Address: Cours Sainte Anne area, Colmar, France
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Restaurant, Market, Street Market, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Architecture , Neighborhoods
Visit the Old Town while in Colmar. From architecturally marvellous buildings to wide shopping streets, colourful houses, canals and a charming atmosphere, the Old Town has everything.
- Since it’s a neighbourhood in Colmar, it is open 24*7.
- Shops and cafes generally open by 9.00 am.
- Colmar (F) Rapp, Frankreich bus stop
- Colmar (F) Theatre, Frankreich bus stop
- Oh! Happy Day
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Colmar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Colmar and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Colmar include Old Town in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
37.62% of people start their Old Town visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Old Town
72.03% of people prefer walking in order to reach Old Town