Chocolate Museum2660 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Am Schokoladenmuseum 1a, 50678 Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
- Timings: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +49-2219318880
- Ticket Price: 9 EUR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Specialty Museums
Chocolate is a hit across all ages. The child in us springs forth whenever the opportunity to eat chocolate presents itself. A chocolate speaks a thousand words, but, do you know the origins of chocolate? Or even how it’s produced for that matter? To quell both your curiosity and your taste buds, head over to the Chocolate Museum or the Schokoladen Museum. Undoubtedly one of the most popular tourist attractions, this river side museum is often crowded to capacity.
The Schokoladen Museum is the one place which actually celebrates chocolate going as far back as 3000 years, from the days of the Mayans to the industrialization in Europe. Complete with conveyor belts, tasting rooms and the perpetually exciting chocolate fountain, are all available for your perusal.
Chocolate Museum Travel Tips
- Adults – 9 Euros
- Group of 15 or more – 8.50 Euros
- Valid for – 6.50 Euros
- Group of 15 or more – 6 Euros
- Family Ticket (2 adults and your own children upto 16 yrs) – 25 Euros
- Children under 6 - Free
Chocolate Museum Hours
- Last admission 1 hour before closing.
- The production facilities close 30 minutes before museum closing.
How to Reach Chocolate Museum
- Koln, Heumarkt (Subway Station)
- Chino Latino (Asian cuisines served)
- Mr.Cake CupCake Manufaktur Cologne (Bakery & Bistro)
- Brauerei zur Malzmuehle (German cuisine served)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cologne before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cologne and book an accommodation of your choice.
71.12% of people who visit Cologne include Chocolate Museum in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
47.53% of people start their Chocolate Museum visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Chocolate Museum
74.74% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chocolate Museum