Koelner ZooCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: Riehler Strasse 173, 50735 Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (Nippes)
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +49-2215679910
- Ticket Price: 18 EUR
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Zoo, Aquarium, Family And Kids
In all of Europe, there’s no other place where you’ll see as many elephants within an enclosure as you will at the Koelner Zoo in Cologne. With over 700 species of animals, the zoo is the third oldest zoo of the countryis Cologne Zoological Garden. Come up close and personal with the animals, or take a virtual plunge in the aquarium and see the marine life in their natural habitat. The zoo has been segregated into well defined sections, so you can see the entire park, one preference at a time.
- Regular Kölner zoo preise – Adults - 17.50 Euros
- Children (4 to 12 years) – 8.50 Euros
- Pupils, students, apprentices (with ID) – 12 Euros
- Monday is zoo day (except public holidays), not available in advance - Adults – 14.50 Euros
- Children (4 to 12 years) – 6.50 Euros
- Evening ticket, not available in advance (Tuesday - Friday from 4pm (Summer) / 3pm (winter), except public holidays) – Adults – 14.50 Euros
- Children (4 to 12 years) ticket price– 6.50 Euros
- Buy a combined ticket or kölner zoo gutschein if you’re planning to see all the aspects of the park.
- Check out Kölner zoo rabatt also.
- Kölner zoo öffnungszeiten (opening hours) from March to October
- Last entrance and ticket office closes at 5:30 pm.
- Animal houses close at 5:45 pm.
- October to February
- Last entrance and ticket office closes at 4:30 pm.
- Animal houses close at 4:45 pm.
- Koln, Riehl Zoo/Flora (Subway station)
- La Spendula (Italian cuisines served)
- Monheimer Hof (European cuisines served)
- DIX (German cuisine served)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cologne before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cologne and book an accommodation of your choice.
72.72% of people who visit Cologne include Koelner Zoo in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
58.14% of people start their Koelner Zoo visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Koelner Zoo
94.13% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Koelner Zoo
Spent a very pleasant six hours here today. Lots to see, lots of interactive things and plenty of places to rest and relax. There are restaurant facilities and rest rooms throughout the zoo. A very nice day. I only gave it four stars as I have a very good zoo near my home...for those that don't....five stars.
Lovely zoo with loads of different animals. Highly recommended. Would of have 5 stars if it had more English on signs. Don't be out off by this though I still loved it.
Good sized zoo. Lots to see. Pretty easy to get there by public transport or car. Prices are okay but expected for zoo. Restaurant and facilities are good. Would recommend.
It costs 20 euros an adult ticket for the whole zoo. At first I thought it's a bit too pricey but it was worth it in the end. There are all types of animals you can think of. I seriously consider is a must see place in Köln. The animals are in good care and they are very calm.
The zoo is an amazing opportunity for sunday adventures. You can easily relax, enjoy nature with your family, friends or alone. The variety of animal is amazing. Recommendation: check the feeding schedule