All Saints' Church, Colombo
About All Saints' Church, Colombo
All Saints' Church, Colombo - Address, Phone Number
Address: Ananda Rajakaruna Mawatha, Colombo 00800, Sri Lanka
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Timings: 06:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
Added 5.5K times in trip plans
Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
There is good reason behind naming this the All Saints Church. Inside, there is a carillon of 25 bells, casted for the church from West Germany. Each of the bells has the name of on saint written on it. The building itself, from 1935, is a splendid example of Gothic architecture in Sri Lanka. It is also noted for a number of lovely stained glass windows. It's a local favourite place to get married.
All Saints' Church Opening and Closing Hours
- Monday, Thursday, Friday 6.30am;
- Tuesday 6.00pm;
- Wednesday 6.15am, 7.30am, 12.15pm, 6.00pm;
- Saturday: 7.00am;
- Sunday: 6.15pm (vigil), 6.30am, 8.45am, 6.15pm.
- Might be closed for lunch.
- Hours given are based on Mass times. Actual visiting hours may be different.
How To reach All Saints' Church by Public Transport
- Take a tuk-tuk, taxi, or local bus to here.
- Drive or walk to here.
- Aquinas Bus Stop
- Borella Bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Colombo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Colombo and book an accommodation of your choice.
All Saints' Church, Colombo Reviews - Write a Review
A church with a mix of local and Gothic architectural design. A superb place to have a peaceful conversation with Jesus..
One of biggest shrines in Colombo city. Very calm place. Door are open 24 hours for prayers.
Very famous Roman Catholic Church in Colombo most of the Catholics who wants to have a show wedding come here for wedding mass
Very valuable place to students of art...
Very Nice church, old building
- Nearby Attractions
- Gangaramya Temple
- Mount Lavinia Beach
- The National Museum Of Colombo
- The National Museum Of Natural History
- Old Dutch Hospital
- Wolvendaal Church
- Dutch Period Museum
- Viharamahadevi Park
- Kelaniya Raja Maha Vihara
- Colombo Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Colombo
- What to See in 48 Hours in Colombo
- What to See in 72 Hours in Colombo
- How to Spend 5 Days in Colombo
- How to Spend 6 Days in Colombo
- How to Spend 7 Days in Colombo