All Saints' ChurchCurrently Closed
- Address: Ananda Rajakaruna Mawatha, Colombo 00800, Sri Lanka
- Timings: 06:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +94-112693051
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
About All Saints' Church, Colombo
There is good reason behind naming this the All Saints Church. Inside, there is a carillon of 25 bells, casted for the church from West Germany. Each of the bells has the name of on saint written on it. The building itself, from 1935, is a splendid example of Gothic architecture in Sri Lanka. It is also noted for a number of lovely stained glass windows. It's a local favourite place to get married.
All Saints' Church Opening and Closing Hours
- Monday, Thursday, Friday 6.30am;
- Tuesday 6.00pm;
- Wednesday 6.15am, 7.30am, 12.15pm, 6.00pm;
- Saturday: 7.00am;
- Sunday: 6.15pm (vigil), 6.30am, 8.45am, 6.15pm.
- Might be closed for lunch.
- Hours given are based on Mass times. Actual visiting hours may be different.
How To reach All Saints' Church by Public Transport
- Take a tuk-tuk, taxi, or local bus to here.
- Drive or walk to here.
- Aquinas Bus Stop
- Borella Bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Colombo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Colombo and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting All Saints' Church
28.38% of people who visit Colombo include All Saints' Church in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
34.14% of people start their All Saints' Church visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see All Saints' Church
93.06% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting All Saints' Church
All Saints' Church Map
All Saints' Church Trips
All Saints' Church, Colombo Reviews
One of the most miraculous Catholic church in Srilanka. 🇱🇰 A good church with nice Environment. Beautiful interior designs. Very close to Borella & Maradana. Great place to worship. Highly recommend.
A church with a mix of local and Gothic architectural design. A superb place to have a peaceful conversation with Jesus..
Catholic Church in Colombo with all facilities and there are English holy masses.
One of biggest shrines in Colombo city. Very calm place. Door are open 24 hours for prayers.
Very famous Roman Catholic Church in Colombo most of the Catholics who wants to have a show wedding come here for wedding mass
All QuestionsAll saints' church
- Parrocchia S. Andrea
- Suore Passioniste
- Istituto Suore Stimmatine
- Az.agr.innocenti Gonzi Vittorio
- Condominio Vela
- Az. Agricola Il Piccolo Mugnaio Di Bertani Maria Assunta
- Boella Walter
- Fortunato Don Nicola
- Castello Di Canosa
- Bottega Del Campeggio
- Suore Serve Di Maria Riparatrici
- Parrocchia Di Laverda
- Parrocchia Di Filo