All Saints' Church458 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Ananda Rajakaruna Mawatha, Colombo 00800, Sri Lanka
- Timings: 06:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +94-112693051
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site
There is good reason behind naming this the All Saints Church. Inside, there is a carillon of 25 bells, casted for the church from West Germany. Each of the bells has the name of on saint written on it. The building itself, from 1935, is a splendid example of Gothic architecture in Sri Lanka. It is also noted for a number of lovely stained glass windows. It's a local favourite place to get married.
All Saints' Church Hours
- Monday, Thursday, Friday 6.30am;
- Tuesday 6.00pm;
- Wednesday 6.15am, 7.30am, 12.15pm, 6.00pm;
- Saturday: 7.00am;
- Sunday: 6.15pm (vigil), 6.30am, 8.45am, 6.15pm.
- Might be closed for lunch.
- Hours given are based on Mass times. Actual visiting hours may be different.
How to Reach All Saints' Church
- Take a tuk-tuk, taxi, or local bus to here.
- Drive or walk to here.
- Aquinas Bus Stop
- Borella Bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Colombo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Colombo and book an accommodation of your choice.
7.43% of people who visit Colombo include All Saints' Church in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
40% of people start their All Saints' Church visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see All Saints' Church
92.1% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting All Saints' Church