Church Of St. Michael & All AngelsCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: 139 St Michael's Rd, Kollupitya, Colombo 3, Sri Lanka 00300, Sri Lanka
- Timings: 07:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +94-112343471
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Family And Kids
This church is a Anglican Church of the Diocese of Colombo. Built in 1887, it is somewhat of a historic and enduring landmark of the Kollupitiya suburb of Colombo. No doubt, it is beautiful, a grand building of stone with a tiled red roof. It's surround by pretty gardens. Many of the city's most famous Anglicans have patronised this church. Worships are regularly held in all three of the local languages - English, Sinhala and Tamil.
- Hours given are based on mass times. Actual visiting hours may be different.
- Take a tuk-tuk, taxi, or local bus to here.
- Drive or walk to here.
- Kollupitiya Supermarket Bus Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Colombo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Colombo and book an accommodation of your choice.
32.72% of people who visit Colombo include Church Of St. Michael & All Angels in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
57.81% of people start their Church Of St. Michael & All Angels visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Church Of St. Michael & All Angels
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Church Of St. Michael & All Angels