Church Of St. Michael & All Angels, ColomboCurrently Open
- Address: 139 St Michael's Rd, Kollupitya, Colombo 3, Sri Lanka 00300, Sri Lanka
- Timings: 07:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +94-112343471
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Family And Kids
About Church Of St. Michael & All Angels, Colombo
This church is a Anglican Church of the Diocese of Colombo. Built in 1887, it is somewhat of a historic and enduring landmark of the Kollupitiya suburb of Colombo. No doubt, it is beautiful, a grand building of stone with a tiled red roof. It's surround by pretty gardens. Many of the city's most famous Anglicans have patronised this church. Worships are regularly held in all three of the local languages - English, Sinhala and Tamil.
Church Of St. Michael & All Angels Opening and Closing Hours
- Hours given are based on mass times. Actual visiting hours may be different.
How To reach Church Of St. Michael & All Angels by Public Transport
- Take a tuk-tuk, taxi, or local bus to here.
- Drive or walk to here.
- Kollupitiya Supermarket Bus Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Colombo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Colombo and book an accommodation of your choice.
Church Of St. Michael & All Angels, Colombo Reviews
All Questionschurch of st. michael & all angels
- Attractions near Church Of St. Michael & All Angels
- Bally's Casino
- Nelum Pokuna Mahinda Rajapaksa Theatre
- Viharamahadevi Park
- The National Museum Of Natural History
- The National Museum Of Colombo
- Cinnamon Gardens
- Khan Clock Tower
- St. Lucia's Cathedral
- Crow Island Beach Park
- Excel World
- Race Course Ground
- Isipathanaramaya Buddhist Temple