Church Of St. Michael & All AngelsCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: 139 St Michael's Rd, Kollupitya, Colombo 3, Sri Lanka 00300, Sri Lanka
- Timings: 07:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +94-112343471
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Family And Kids
Church Of St. Michael & All Angels - Review
This church is a Anglican Church of the Diocese of Colombo. Built in 1887, it is somewhat of a historic and enduring landmark of the Kollupitiya suburb of Colombo. No doubt, it is beautiful, a grand building of stone with a tiled red roof. It's surround by pretty gardens. Many of the city's most famous Anglicans have patronised this church. Worships are regularly held in all three of the local languages - English, Sinhala and Tamil.
Church Of St. Michael & All Angels Opening and Closing Hours
- Hours given are based on mass times. Actual visiting hours may be different.
How To reach Church Of St. Michael & All Angels by Public Transport
- Take a tuk-tuk, taxi, or local bus to here.
- Drive or walk to here.
- Kollupitiya Supermarket Bus Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Colombo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Colombo and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Church Of St. Michael & All Angels
95% of people who visit Colombo include Church Of St. Michael & All Angels in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
40.33% of people start their Church Of St. Michael & All Angels visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Church Of St. Michael & All Angels
94.6% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Church Of St. Michael & All Angels
Church Of St. Michael & All Angels Map
Church Of St. Michael & All Angels, Colombo Reviews
All QuestionsChurch of st. michael & all angels
- Bahnhof Drosendorf Bahnhöfe
- Gertrude Kirrer
- Baha'i Religionsgemeinschaft Mödling
- Neuberger Peter U Elisabeth - Weingut
- Kunsthandel Hannes Weiss
- Galerie Im Ersten Stock - Kunst Im Raum
- Stadttheater Mödling
- Puppen- U Spielzeug-Museum- Mödling
- Mödlinger TC
- Nicolas - Eine Art Galerie
- Schulbücherei D. BG Mödling