Church Of St. Michael & All Angels, Colombo
About Church Of St. Michael & All Angels, Colombo
Church Of St. Michael & All Angels, Colombo - Address, Phone Number
Address: 139 St Michael's Rd, Kollupitya, Colombo 3, Sri Lanka 00300, Sri Lanka
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Timings: 07:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 11.1K times in trip plans
Church, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This church is a Anglican Church of the Diocese of Colombo. Built in 1887, it is somewhat of a historic and enduring landmark of the Kollupitiya suburb of Colombo. No doubt, it is beautiful, a grand building of stone with a tiled red roof. It's surround by pretty gardens. Many of the city's most famous Anglicans have patronised this church. Worships are regularly held in all three of the local languages - English, Sinhala and Tamil.
Church Of St. Michael & All Angels Opening and Closing Hours
- Hours given are based on mass times. Actual visiting hours may be different.
How To reach Church Of St. Michael & All Angels by Public Transport
- Take a tuk-tuk, taxi, or local bus to here.
- Drive or walk to here.
- Kollupitiya Supermarket Bus Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Colombo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Colombo and book an accommodation of your choice.
Church Of St. Michael & All Angels, Colombo Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Kumbukriver Eco Exraordinaire
- 3 Rosmead Pl
- Gsh Colombo
- Ranweli Holiday Village Road
- Hilton Colombo Residences
- The Christian Reformed Church
- Galle Face Center Rd
- Colombo Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Colombo
- What to See in 48 Hours in Colombo
- What to See in 72 Hours in Colombo
- How to Spend 5 Days in Colombo
- How to Spend 6 Days in Colombo
- How to Spend 7 Days in Colombo