St Pauls Church460 Votes
- Address: St. Paul's Church, Galle Main Rd Colombo Sri Lanka
- Phone: +94-112588712
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Cathedral
This Anglican church is one of the oldest in Sri Lanka. It was originally a Roman Catholic and Portuguese church, and reputed to have miraculous power. The architecture is reminiscent of a Greek Basilica. It is very graceful looking. In front of the church is a small play area for kids.
St Pauls Church Hours
- Hours given here are based on opening hours of other churches in the city. Actual visiting times may be different. Call the attraction before your visit.
How to Reach St Pauls Church
- Take a tuk-tuk, taxi, or local bus to here.
- Drive or walk to here
- Bambalapitiya Flats Bus Stop
- Vishaka Bus Stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Colombo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Colombo and book an accommodation of your choice.
7.81% of people who visit Colombo include St Pauls Church in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
60% of people start their St Pauls Church visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see St Pauls Church
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting St Pauls Church
St Pauls Church Reviews & Ratings
One of the best Church in Colombo.
A lively Church. Services are conducted in all 3 languages
Nice parish hall. On Galle Road.
Quite spacious and has enough parking. Had a pretty decent sound system and enough seating
Good place to worship