Colorado Springs' first park, Acacia Park makes a perfect spot for enjoying a picnic with your family. There is a playground for children to play in, along with a shuffleboard building, shuffleboard courts, and sidewalks. There is a band-shell that hosts many free concerts during the summer months. But, the outdoor skating rink is the star of this park. Open during the peak winter months, the skating area is flocked with all kinds of visitors, of all age groups. There are also special performances that take place in the rink during this time, making it a truly enjoyable experience.
Acacia Park Travel Tips
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Open fires are prohibited.
Entrance Ticket Details For Acacia Park
- For skating rink, admission is 10 USD, which includes skates.
Acacia Park Hours
- Skating Rink is open from November to January. Please refer to official website for exact date of opening and closing.
How to Reach Acacia Park
- Cascade/Platte FS Bus Station
- Nevada/Boulder NB FS Bus Station
- Weber/Platte FS Bus Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Colorado Springs before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Colorado Springs and book an accommodation of your choice.