The historic Broadmoor is renowned to give its patron a luxurious experience. Thus, it is no wonder that they provide the golf enthusiasts visiting this hotel, not one but three 18-hole courses; East, West and Mountain. The Golf courses have played host to several prestigious tournaments like United States Golf Association championships, U.S. Women's Open and U.S. Amateur. There are professionals to instruct you, as well as, a quality selection of golfing accessories, club rentals, and gifts are available at The Golf Shop.
Broadmoor Golf Club Travel Tips
- The Broadmoor requires that all guests are properly attired while on championship golf courses.
- Bare midriffs, short shorts, cut-offs or denim jeans are not allowed.
- Men are required to wear a shirt with a collar.
- Ladies are required to wear a blouse with a collar or sleeves.
- Ladies' and men's shorts are to be Bermuda length.
- Soft spikes are required.
- Inappropriate attire may result in denied access to golf facilities.
Entrance Ticket Details For Broadmoor Golf Club
- For Golf fees, visit official website.
Broadmoor Golf Club Hours
- For tee times, visit official website.
How to Reach Broadmoor Golf Club
- Broadmoor Hotel Bus Station
- Mesa/Holly Ave NS Bus Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Colorado Springs before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Colorado Springs and book an accommodation of your choice.
5.84% of people who visit Colorado Springs include Broadmoor Golf Club in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
75% of people start their Broadmoor Golf Club visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Broadmoor Golf Club
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Broadmoor Golf Club
Broadmoor Golf Club Reviews & Ratings
Had a very poor experience with "Shawna" the membership director when trying to get information about the various memberships of the club. She refused to provide me with the inclusions of the different memberships so that I could pass that information onto a client who was considering moving to The Broadmoor. Instead she requested to only speak with the client who specifically asked me to request this information for them. She stated she could not email me the information after telling me she would be happy to email my clients. I truly hope no other fiduciary professionals have to experience this.
Great course. Tough greens, awesome views, definitely an top location to play a round.
East course was awesome. Tee shots were open and forgiving. Greens were challenging and difficult to read, in a good way.
Beautiful private resort course. Top notch service and amenities. Very expensive
The club is beautiful and serves great food, takes excellent care of their guests.