Garden Of The Gods1375 Votes Currently Open
Calling this magnetic bounty of nature a park is such an understatement! Garden of Gods is a national natural landmark of the United States and boasts fantastic rock formations which were referred to the assembly of gods by one of the explorers who discovered them and introduced them to the world in true sense.
Inhabited by tribes since 1330 BC, the Garden of Gods is displays outstanding rock features that are a result of sedimentary formation resulting into vivid hues and variety like deep-red, pink, white sandstones, conglomerates and limestone.
Apart from being a fantastic place to observe, Garden of Gods is famous as a hiking, trekking, horseback-riding and mountain-biking. Trails longer than 15 miles span the Garden of Gods and are perfect for a nature’s excursion and challenging your inner adrenaline!
- Perkins central garden trail
- Ridge trail
- Siamese twins trail
- Chambers/Bretag/ Palmer trail
- Scotsman/Buckskin Charlie trail
Garden Of The Gods Travel Tips
- Free official guided tour is available, call ahead for bookings.
- Cafe is available.
- Group tours are available, prior booking is recommended.
- For climbers: ALL climbers must fill out a free registration form before climbing in the park and proper climbing equipment is mandatory.
- FREE full-color trail maps are available at the Garden of the Gods Visitor & Nature Center information desk.
- Free guided nature walks and Self-guided hiking programs are available, contact visitor centre for details.
- Wearing/ carrying Safety equipment while hiking is recommended.
Entrance Ticket Details For Garden Of The Gods
- Park and visitor centre both have free entry.
Garden Of The Gods Hours
Garden of the Gods Visitor & Nature Center Hours:
- Summer: Last week of May, June, July, August, first week of September: 8:00 am to 7:00 pm (memorial day weekend to Labor day weekend)
- Winter: 2nd Week of September, October, November to third week of May: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
How to Reach Garden Of The Gods
- By Taxi
- Rented Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Colorado Springs before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Colorado Springs and book an accommodation of your choice.
64.92% of people who visit Colorado Springs include Garden Of The Gods in their plan
05 AM - 06 AM
58% of people start their Garden Of The Gods visit around 05 AM - 06 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Garden Of The Gods
91.02% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Garden Of The Gods
Garden Of The Gods Reviews & Ratings
I am interested in seeing the Grand Tetons. Am I allowed to hike with my dog or does he have to stay in the car.Answer Report Abuse
Hi. I am here in Quality Inn Hotel which is on 2115 Arotic street . My wife and me want to see the Garden of the God park .Answer Report Abuse
Garden of The Gods location is at some 13-odd miles from Quality Inn Hotel, takes roughly about twenty minutes by car/taxi. You may either ask your hotel management if they can arrange transport or rent a taxi/car yourself. The garden features some spectacular trails, you can enjoy with your wife. There are free guided tours here, which you need to reserve ahead of time. For more information you may contact them on 1-7196346666.Report Abuse