Ghost Town Museum122 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 400 S 21st St, Colorado Springs, CO 80904, United States Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7196340696
- Ticket Price: 8 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
Avidly described as a place which takes you to a trip back in time, it is an interesting place with a nice little museum. It is a true preservation of Colorado’s western part, Ghost Town Museum is a fun and historic look back, at the kind of town that Colorado used to be in the 1800s and 1900s. There’s a boardwalk connecting quite a few shops which contain thousands of fascinating artefacts, the museum delights lots of folks, both old and young with amazing activities.
Ghost Town Museum Travel Tips
- Children under the age group of 6 years need to be escorted with an adult.
- Admission includes Gold Panning, from the months of May to September.
Entrance Ticket Details For Ghost Town Museum
- For age group 6-16 years: 5 USD
- Children under 6 years: Free
- Group of 10 or more: 1 USD off each admission
- School group: 2.5 USD per adult or child
Ghost Town Museum Hours
- Final admission is taken half an hour before its closing.
How to Reach Ghost Town Museum
- By Bus: The nearest bus station is at Bot Ave / 21st St.
- By Car: Car rental services are available throughout the city.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Colorado Springs before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Colorado Springs and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Ghost Town Museum Address: 400 S 21st St, Colorado Springs, CO 80904, United States
- Ghost Town Museum Contact Number: +1-7196340696
- Ghost Town Museum Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Ghost Town Museum Price: 8 USD
- Best time to visit Ghost Town Museum(preferred time): 11:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Ghost Town Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
5.97% of people who visit Colorado Springs include Ghost Town Museum in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
53.33% of people start their Ghost Town Museum visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Ghost Town Museum
92.86% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ghost Town Museum
People normally club together Old Colorado City and Starr Kempf's Kinetic Sculptures while planning their visit to Ghost Town Museum.